Mannose

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 07:59 pm
If I were to take D-Mannose orally in a high stress situation (high levels of glucocorticoids) would it enter the hippocampus more quickly than if I took sucrose or fructose orally in the same situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 207 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 08:15 pm
@herbnerd,
herbnerd wrote:

If I were to take D-Mannose orally in a high stress situation (high levels of glucocorticoids) would it enter the hippocampus more quickly than if I took sucrose or fructose orally in the same situation?

Quote:
C. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the able2know service.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Mannose
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:20:23