Wife [35] wants a threesome with another women, but not me, wants another guy [40]

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 12:46 pm
Wife [35 years old] has been bringing up that she feels like she's a little bisexual lately and that she has dreams about having sex with another woman. Yesterday she came up to me [40 years old] and said she's made up her mind and wants to have a threesome with another woman.

I thought about it and said well why not it could spice up our sex life a little. I said I'm OK with it if you don't mind, and she says, "yes, but not with you, I would like a different guy"

I feel like this has put the final nail in the coffin for our marriage. I'm so ready to go see a divorce lawyer. How would you react to this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 370 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 01:25 pm
@theguy1245,
theguy1245 wrote:

Wife [35 years old] has been bringing up that she feels like she's a little bisexual lately and that she has dreams about having sex with another woman. Yesterday she came up to me [40 years old] and said she's made up her mind and wants to have a threesome with another woman.

I thought about it and said well why not it could spice up our sex life a little. I said I'm OK with it if you don't mind, and she says, "yes, but not with you, I would like a different guy"

I feel like this has put the final nail in the coffin for our marriage. I'm so ready to go see a divorce lawyer. How would you react to this?

I would have contacted a divorce lawyer BEFORE writing a post like this.

Did you do that?
farmerman

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 03:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
my toaster has 6 settings so my waffles dont get gooey with one setting.
roger

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 03:59 pm
@farmerman,
Good. You can fix waffles for three different people. One of them will not be you.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 07:37 pm
@theguy1245,

how long have you been married?

it sounds like she's just not that into you...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2021 03:54 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

my toaster has 6 settings so my waffles dont get gooey with one setting.

Our toaster hates me. My wife's toast always comes out a perfect tan...but for some reason, mine always seems to be burnt a bit. I don't know how the goddamn thing knows which of us is using it, but it does.
0 Replies

wdh523

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 10:39 pm
@theguy1245,
You might have to call it quits honestly. That's straight-up disrespectful.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Wife [35] wants a threesome with another women, but not me, wants another guy [40]
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:35:11