Confused as to what this event was??

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 09:17 am
After reading this I'd love to hear ur thoughts and experiences. This took places in the late 1970s or early 1980s. I was not only surprised it happened but find I am fairly ignorant on this type of scenario. Especially since my wife is so loyal and moral. She’s only slept with one man and that’s me.

Here’s the story

What I thought was a friend came to my apartment with a bottle of wine when I was out of town. He knocked & my gif (now my wife) welcomed him in. Evidently they poured some wine and socialized for a period. My wife said all of a sudden she remembers being seated on his lap facing him and ‘my-so-called-friend’ saying, “no wonder ur bf likes you so much!” She doesn’t know what happened to cause him to say that. But she says she became aware and she came off his lap furious and told him to get out.

She said he took his wine and left

How would you characterize this? Date rape? Seems like it to me but not I'm not sure what was used as a date rape drug back then
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 311 • Replies: 6
No top replies

engineer

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 11:03 am
@nucmanchh,
I assume this story is coming from your wife. What is her take?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 11:44 am
What “caused him to say that” was that she was sitting on his lap facing him. He also referenced her boyfriend and that may have shocked her.
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 12:12 pm
@nucmanchh,
Ancient history. That's what this event is. Ancient history.
nucmanchh

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 12:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
I asked the same question (what caused him to say that?). She said she didn't know. I asked her if her clothes were on when she ran his off. She said, "yes."

A couple decades ago she told me this story but not with all the alarming events. She basically said, "Your GOOD FRIEND came over and he pulled me down on his lap. I asked him to leave and he said, "Don't tell ur BF."

So I don't know what happened although my wife is very honest. I trust her. To be honest with you it pissed me off and turns me on also. So do u think "a date rape" attempt from the early 1980s?
0 Replies

nucmanchh

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 12:16 pm
@jespah,
Certainly ancient history but I'm interested anyway. Mostly because no has ever screwed her but me
0 Replies

nucmanchh

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2021 12:30 pm
@PUNKEY,
Her take is he put something in her wine
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Confused as to what this event was??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 02:25:55