Im 30 years old next month!!

Gargamel

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:05 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
dont trip over yourself...
watch what you are standing on
that might hurt

They call him "tripod."

Material girl--If it makes you feel any better, I'm 26 and I'm not part of the world changing youth either. I haven't done a thing to change the world. Unless you call drinking Pabst, yelling at the television, blasting the Dead Kennedys, riding my bike drunk, teaching English 101 and posting BS on A2K--unless you call that world changing.

But I wouldn't change a thing about it.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:10 pm
Gargamel wrote:
I haven't done a thing to change the world. Unless you call drinking Pabst, yelling at the television, blasting the Dead Kennedys, riding my bike drunk, teaching English 101 and posting BS on A2K--unless you call that world changing.

But I wouldn't change a thing about it.

You drink pabst??? that stuff is still around? man i am getting old...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:21 pm
Yeah, I drink old man's beer. And I dress like an old man, too. Geezers, I'm here to make you feel better.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:29 pm
Pabst is back on the block.

I notice that's the "new" cheap beer of choice at dive and/or collge bars around here. They actually have it on tap at some nicer places too.

I don't think I've ever actually had one other than a sip. It's not that bad.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 12:54 pm
i did a study on it in grad school and i think miller actually bought the rights to the name. so essentially pabst has become a "virtual brewer" since the original brewers don't do it any more, but no one publicizes the fact that miller does. so basically they lead you to believe that it is the same old same old.

i miss milwaukee's best... that is what we used to drink (when i was in high school at least!) ugh that stuff was horrid...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 01:02 pm
Colt beer had the best Commercial though.

"When you feel like a malt licquor
And you are tempted to drink it quicker
When you should savour
Such a wholesome flavour
And remember to apply a halt
Drink it with grace
Sip it at a snails pace
And remember never b-o-l-t a C-o-l-t !"

They dont make Commercials like that anymore.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:16 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Pabst is back on the block.

I notice that's the "new" cheap beer of choice at dive and/or collge bars around here. They actually have it on tap at some nicer places too.

I don't think I've ever actually had one other than a sip. It's not that bad.

The only problem with it, and other cheap beers, is that I kill that **** in about five minutes. And so I get another, and then another.

Before you know it, I'm waking up next to this guy:

http://www.q7.com/~aoneil/huge.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:22 pm
ahhh..
stop crying
he doesnt look like he can hurt you
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:23 pm
That ain't Slim Goodbody, not enough veins.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:17 pm
Throw a wig on that photoshopped beauty, and you've got one gorgeous woman.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 07:20 pm
No kidding--he's got boobs all over him, at least 18.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 07:26 pm
MG - March foward into your thirties with confidence. I loved my 30's. I had almost the same energy as when I was in my twenties, but less insecurities. Trivial amount of noticeable aging and my metabolism still worked. Yes, the sex was good.

My 30's were a very productive decade. I bought my small farm and my first car when I was thirty, met the man I'm still with when I was 34 and started my own business at 36. It's a good time to make the dreams happen.
0 Replies

MinDSaY

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:29 pm
I turned 20 two months ago and even that was scary. Imagine what I'd be like in 10 years time Surprised I dread to think about that. Anyway Happy Birthday to you, may you have many many more to come Very Happy
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 02:18 am
Ah, cheers peeps.

When I hit 30 Il do as suggested and stay in bed till I reach my sexual peak and wait for that muscley guy to turn up,hehe.
Id be happy with any guy right now as Love Land has been far away for a long time,sob sob.

Ive done alot of thinking the last couple of years.
In a way Im looking forward to my 30's, as someone said, I should have less insecurities.Ive already started to re-evaluate my life, work out whats important and try to change things, eg Yes I like a drink but I dont see the point in drinking every night like some pals still do like they did as teenagers.
Cut out the people who are negative an drag me down.
Luckily I dont still have that feeling I had at school were I felt like I had to be liked by everybody, now i dont care if cheese somebody off, Im entiled to my own opinion.

Sadly im not in a position to buy a house, probably gona stay with my parents for 20-30 years till I find an enjoyable and well paid job.

Yep, Im gona feel more grown up, hopefully I will change more and buck my ideas up so I can move onwards and upwards.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 03:23 am
Green Witch is right. The 30's are a great decade. A person is still young and energetic, but by now has a much more secure sense of what he/she is about, and what is his place in the world.

I still think that I am 28....................................until I get up in the morning, and my bones creak! Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:43 am
Bugger the thirties! Too much rumpy going on.

I now manage to read a lot more books nowadays, as women tend to get a lot of headaches when they pass 39.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:53 am
Im hoping my 30's will have rumpy as my 20's have been mostly rumpy free.

Maybe women dont get headaches past 39, maybe their men are 'withering'.Your not all Robert Redfords or Sean Connerys who get better with age.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:56 am
30's a wonderful age, material girl! Very Happy Don't worry, be happy & have a big celebration!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:29 am
Okey doke, I think my big celebration may consist of me getting incredibly drunk and completely missing a couple of days afterwards due to recovery.Itl remind me why I dont get drunk then I can get on with being 30.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:44 pm
Turning 30 sucks its the official end of your youth.When you do something stupid it doesnt make you cool just immature.also cell death begins(body stops growing stops making cells as quick
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 02:33:54