I think my bff is lying to me

ashhasj

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2021 12:16 am
OK I really need help.
My online friend said that she got a boyfriend that she lost her virginity to. She found out he lied about his age, and they broke up because he was over age and she is a minor. She told her parents the whole situation including losing her virginity. They called her a slut and a whore, and sent her to live with her grandma. And her ex was being trialled in court because he is over age and it was illegal and he went to jail.

The thing is, I found his instagram, he had under 10 followers and following, and only two posts of him posted 6 days ago. One post was captioned "I'm hanas bf", hana is my bffs irl friend. In the comments hana was talking with him. She said "Is this even the same guy" and when they were flirting about sliding in his dms, hana said "I'm so done mar", which is my bffs name.

So I think my bff is running the account and joking about him dating her friend. I don't think he is real, I tried searching his pictures on google images, but nothing comes up.

And I know where my she lives, and her location never changed on snap, so shes not living with her grandma.

I think she is lying about everything, that she had a boyfriend, and that she moved out of her house. I dont know why, but it upsets me. Am I overthinking or do you think I'm right? And what do I do about it?
Please reply I need to know your opinions
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 232 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2021 01:37 pm
@ashhasj,
She likes drama. You don't have to feed that.

PS Trials are public, and they take a while to happen. Anyone who claims they were on trial in a week is absolutely lying to you. And you can check court records if you really care.

But seriously, don't.

Do your best not to give a damn about any of this nonsense.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I think my bff is lying to me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:35:12