I didn't Watch The Inauguration

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 12:12 pm
Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 430 • Replies: 9
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 12:33 pm
@Rjohnson71,
I am not offended by this at all. Nor, do I think there is any reason to be offended.

I did not vote for Joe Biden in the primary. I did vote for him in the General Election. I wasn't particularly happy about Joe Biden, but for me the most important thing was to get rid of Donald Trump. I would have voted for almost anyone running against Trump.

I am pretty sure that Biden will be a one term President. I am not even sure he will finish his first term.

I am very curious to see who the Republicans nominate in 2024. I hope they move away from Trump towards a reasonable center right candidate.
engineer

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 01:02 pm
@Rjohnson71,
Are you open minded in that opinion or are you certain that nothing will change your mind?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 03:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I am pretty sure that Biden will be a one term President.

You have history on your side. The last time the Democrats gained the White House this way, the result was the Carter Administration.

maxdancona wrote:
I am very curious to see who the Republicans nominate in 2024. I hope they move away from Trump towards a reasonable center right candidate.

The nomination is Mr. Trump's if he wants it.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 03:15 pm
For what it's worth, I don't think I've ever watched an inauguration (for either party).
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 04:56 pm
@oralloy,
In what way did the Democrats gain the White House with Carter and Biden?
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 05:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
By lynching an innocent Republican president with a witch hunt.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 05:04 pm
@Rjohnson71,
Who cares what you think? You’re a paid operative and quite delusional. Your opinion, frankly, is totally worthless.

Furthermore, your political leanings are beyond bizarre. You supported Bloomberg, someone who some people consider a reasonable choice but then switched to Trump? There’s clearly a disconnect there.
oralloy

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 05:23 pm
@Ragman,
Who cares what you think? You are more delusional than Rjohnson71.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2021 05:55 pm
@Rjohnson71,
Rjohnson71 wrote:

Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and the election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the pointless thread.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I didn't Watch The Inauguration
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:42:21