Black magic/revenge spell without ingredients

Tue 19 Jan, 2021 03:38 pm
There is a man who abuses me, sometimes almost to the point that it's life-threatening. I won't say how, but no one believes me because he has built a great name for himself and the police won't help me. I don't really want him killed or anything, I just want him exposed and humiliated and his whole reputation destroyed. I just don't really have ingredients or tools aside from maybe white vinegar which I know is used a lot so I was just wondering if anyone knows of chants, spells or other rituals one can use in this way..hopefully any responses will be more empathetic rather than judgmental
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 394 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

InfraBlue

Tue 19 Jan, 2021 03:41 pm
@The1Barbie,
Eye of newt is hard to come by nowadays.
maxdancona

Tue 19 Jan, 2021 04:40 pm
@The1Barbie,
If this were me, I would forget the spell. I would simply leave and get on with my life. Revenge is rarely worth the cost.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 19 Jan, 2021 05:24 pm
@The1Barbie,
Any initial reading of magick always starts off with the 3 for 1 rule in that anything you do, for good or ill, will come back on you three fold.

Even if that is all bollocks you don’t want to waste your time building up hate and resentment, it’s not good fo4 you.

There are plenty of dodgy people willing to take your money off you for all kinds of bullshit as well.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Eye of newt is hard to come by nowadays.

In the olden days of a2k, we'd be able to write the following magical runes into the forum tag section of a given thread:
call and response spam.

This crap always led to another poster (or the same poster but under a different account) responding to this phishing thread with the whole voodoo spiel (email addresses, phone numbers, etc... of an alleged voodoo doctor).

The forum tag didn't prevent anything but it did get the attention of the mods when a spammer did come to fulfill the obvious expected response.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Wed 20 Jan, 2021 09:26 am
@The1Barbie,
I believe it was Marcellus Empiricus in his work, 'De Medicamentis' who suggested that the answers to all demonic spells may be found in the 'Greek Magical Papryi".

I only have the original version, but I'm sure you can find a translation published by The University of Chicago Press - edited by Hans Dieter Betz.

May I caution you from using the, 'rub a tick from a dead dog on your loins and hide it in the mouth of a recently deceased frog'...

I would however highly recommend rubbing a fish head on his ass under a full moon whilst murmuring heinous and nefarious incantations.

Please note: If you can't get your hands on his ass, a donkey can be used if Vicia sativa is given as an offering.

Hocus Pocus
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Black magic/revenge spell without ingredients
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:39:41