Unable to get hard......

Deano99

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 06:26 pm
Yup struggling with the erection and have no mental control at all, i suffer with depression and anxiety which play apart but my mind is just not connected to where it should be during sex and foreplay, i have no desire to be with another woman other than my partner. For some reason i am so horney in my mind and love foreplay but im now struggling during that as thinking about just not getting hard, when it does go hard it is nowhere near what it was as an example i was about 7.5 inches & closer to 8 on a really horney day.
Its getting to about 6 maximum but in a semi on state if that.
I’ve never been massively confident but this is driving me crazy.
Im mid 30s with very understanding partner.

My question is - Is this possibly something for a therapist?

Or does anyone have personal exp advice...... I’ve tried the relaxing and focused stuff but my mind is far far to strong but in the wrong direction.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 207 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 07:05 pm
@Deano99,
I'm a female type person and I say you should have a talk with a therapist to see about getting to the root of the problem.

PS your partner sounds like a gem. Smile
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 07:33 pm
@Deano99,
Yeah a therapist is a good idea. You probably should also talk to a medical doctor (there are medical reasons for erectile disfunction).

Also, learn to give good oral sex... this is a good skill to have in any circumstance, and it takes the pressure off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Unable to get hard......
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:09:21