Happy Birthday BBB!

farmerman

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 10:32 am
BBB, werent you, like, sad when all the dinosaurs died?

If them ballooners would be flying over my house, they would each get a full moon, which, when you consider it , is really a difficult thing to pull off.

I like feisty ol broads. You got youre purple dress and red hat on?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:16 am
farmerman wrote:
BBB, werent you, like, sad when all the dinosaurs died?

Naw, I was glad to see them go. They were impossible to litter box train. Really stupid dudes.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:19 am
farmerman wrote:
BBB, If them ballooners would be flying over my house, they would each get a full moon, which, when you consider it , is really a difficult thing to pull off.

I like feisty ol broads. You got youre purple dress and red hat on?

Are you trying to get me killed? If I mooned them ballooners in my purple thong and red hat, they would run into my chimney for sure. Besides, they would sue me for indecent exposure.

BBBB
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 04:47 pm
Okay mom, time to put the "demure old lady" mask back on before they take you back to the Home. :wink:
http://www.poopyjoe.com/old.gif
Say g'nite to all the nice people who took time to entertain you on your birthday yesterday. Save some of that fly swatting energy for next year's round of compliments. :::smooch!:::
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 04:56 pm
Butrflynet
Butrflynet wrote:
Okay mom, time to put the "demure old lady" mask back on before they take you back to the Home. :wink:
http://www.poopyjoe.com/old.gif
Say g'nite to all the nice people who took time to entertain you on your birthday yesterday. Save some of that fly swatting energy for next year's round of compliments. :::smooch!:::

You are such a wet blanket. Why don't you just go to your room and leave me alone to cavort with Gus---as soon as he wakes up from his nap.

BBB
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:17 pm
Gus?!

Really, BBB. You deserve better than that. After all, it's your birthday!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:22 pm
Eva
Eva wrote:
Gus?!

Really, BBB. You deserve better than that. After all, it's your birthday!

I know, Eva, but I feel so sorry for Gus (Don't we all.) I want to give him an experience to remember for the rest of his life. All I demand from him is that he must leave his pitch fork home so he doesn't deflate my bed. It would be nice if he remembered to remove his hat.

BBB
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 09:18 pm
Happy belated Birthday greetings. I haven't been around much, and missed this entirely. Well, at least now we know when your birthday is.

Ash
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:24 am
Asherman wrote:
Happy belated Birthday greetings. I haven't been around much, and missed this entirely. Well, at least now we know when your birthday is.

Ash

Ash, have you gone and got lost in your garden again. You need to get a dog to help find you when you wander.

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:29 am
How did I miss this? Happy birthday!! A bit late...sorry!!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:32 am
Bella
Bella Dea wrote:
How did I miss this? Happy birthday!! A bit late...sorry!!

Sorry? SORRY! You can excuse yourself all you want. Sob! And after I gave you such good advise about redecorating your house. Ungrateful, Bella.

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:41 am
Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed <<shame....shame...>>
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:44 am
Bella
Bella Dea wrote:

Ah, Bella, I like people who blush when they are ashamed.

BBB Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 09:45 am
Re: Bella
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Ah, Bella, I like people who blush when they are ashamed.

BBB Laughing

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-048.gif Meanie...

:wink:
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 10:26 am
BBB
Sadly, my birthday has passed. I no longer have A2Kers to throw my tasteless barbs at. Sob!

So, I've decided to celebrate Bastille Day instead---a day late. It is my favorite holiday.

BBB
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:23:47