Wondering if I've done the right thing?

maxdancona

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2021 10:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Mickey, it says here you want a divorce from Minnie because she is extremely silly? ...
glitterbag

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2021 10:50 pm
@maxdancona,
No, it's because she's ******* goofy.............happy now?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2021 11:30 pm
@glitterbag,
You know I love it when you talk dirty to me, Glitterbag.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2021 11:44 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I wondered about that, then I remembered that his wife, daughter, granddaughter, all 5 sons and numerous cousins, nephews and friends with benefits are all highly educated with glorious accolades in either PHD or IUD specialties....some even have IOU, EAD, SOB, COD, ETA, FBI, OMG, HSB's, FYI, and assorted OBE's specialties maybe they are also Astrophysicists, Astrologers, Anemics and/or Armenians who know everything there is to know about Pluto. You remember Pluto doncha? He pal'd around with Goofy and Mickey!!!!

This is priceless, glitterbag Very Happy I am surprised he hasn't mentioned any of his genius family in his post here.
---------------

Max: you wrote numerous times "real relationship". What is a "real" relationship? Every relationship is real and it doesn't matter if it's between friends or lovers. She has told him that she's not interested to be a lover and he's accepted it and values her friendship. They're both happy with that arrangement. End of story! Whatever hangups you have, is not part of their story, it's your problem.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:01:08