I'm at the protests in DC

maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 06:39 pm
@nimh,
Would Antifa be that stupid... to do something blatantly illegal without a mask on?

The guy who vandalized Nancy Pelosi's office bragged to reporters about it. These are not very smart people.

farmerman

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 06:44 pm
@maxdancona,
They also tagged several(actually many several) people who were part of PROUD BOYS, a coupla militias and some other rwn name.
Antifa was a creation of a panicky yet not too creative propaganda minister
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 06:45 pm
@farmerman,
This is an incredible source of intelligence on these groups. The FBI is going to have a field day.
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 06:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
These are not very smart people.
whole bunch are being ferreted out and visited by FBI and Cap police. One local RW radio talk station up near Reading was saying how these guys really need training (Many of these RW stations have dumped Limbaugh for local content and local content is increasingly more militant where the radio station acts as an intermediary and exchanging messages.
The sponsors are local hangouts , restaurants, sporting goods and vacation camps. I think they arent underground anymore, theyve gone for locally derived content.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 07:16 pm
F.B.I. says there is no evidence antifa participated in storming the Capitol.

longjon wrote:
Also, many Antifa and BLM members have been spotted posing as Trump supporters and committing acts of violence, probably to give the media false stories to publish.

Quote:
A conservative outlet, The Washington Times, claimed that facial recognition showed evidence that the mob was made up of members of antifa, a loose network of anti-fascist activists. The article has since been corrected. Other misleading and false articles and posts claimed that the mob’s work was a “setup” or an “inside job.” And still others said President Trump would soon declassify information on how the election was stolen.

0 Replies

nimh

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 07:57 pm
The Washington Times acknowledges that its claim that a facial recognition software company had identified Antifa members among the mob storming the Capitol was, well... wrong.. And hey, all it took for them to acknowledge the lie was the company issuing cease and desist instructions.

Quote:
Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that XRVision facial recognition software identified Antifa members among rioters who stormed the Capitol Wednesday. XRVision did not identify any Antifa members. The Washington Times apologizes to XRVision for the error.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:11 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The guy who vandalized Nancy Pelosi's office bragged to reporters about it. These are not very smart people.

Well as long as they were not one of the ones who assaulted police officers, they were just peaceful protesters. Why should they want to hide?

Peaceful protesters are arrested all the time. Sometimes they serve a bit of time behind bars. Usually they are willing to do so as part of their protest.
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 11:29 pm
@oralloy,
I suspect this particular idiot will spend more than a "bit of time" behind bars. Vandalism, theft will be at least some of the charges (assuming he didn't assault police officers).
glitterbag

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 01:48 am
@maxdancona,
Stealing Government papers concerning the citizens of California strikes me as a little much. Those vandals wouldn't like a Buch of yahoos from another State interfering in their business.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 04:37 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Well as long as they were not one of the ones who assaulted police officers, they were just peaceful protesters
The Capitol has an assumed security level as does , say GROOM LAKE, where trespass can be met with deadly force and breaking in is onsidered a high crime.

"Peaceful demonstrators" dont vandalize , deface, steal, as well as occupy . Peaceful demonstrators dont share nefarious plans among their minions . Plans included Tweets to capture officials and kidnap them, and murder security personnel.

You are trying to find tales to excuse the insurrection.

All youre posse has done is to" awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve".
Walter Hinteler

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 08:36 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
These are not very smart people.

I still like the Georgia ("Sakartvelo") national flag being flown there.

https://i.imgur.com/4RUcm58.jpg

However, historians said it was unnerving to see a man carry the flag inside the Capitol, something not even Confederate soldiers were able to do during the Civil War. (NYT: Confederate Battle Flag in the Capitol: A ‘Jarring’ First in U.S. History)
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:34 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
"Peaceful demonstrators" dont vandalize, deface, steal, as well as occupy.

If leftist peaceful protesters can do it, so can rightwing peaceful protesters.

farmerman wrote:
You are trying to find tales to excuse the insurrection.

I don't trouble myself with trying to excuse imaginary things.

farmerman wrote:
All your posse has done is to" awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve".

Oh please. Progressives may wish for the return of the days of their hero Stalin, but it's not going to happen here in America.

If you really want a job crushing peaceful protesters for the government, I hear Venezuela is taking job applications.
farmerman

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:36 am
@oralloy,
Kliptons Rule, Once you mention Stalin, youve lost the debate.
I win .
oralloy

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:38 am
@farmerman,
What is Klipton's rule? Cite?
oralloy

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:39 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I suspect this particular idiot will spend more than a "bit of time" behind bars. Vandalism, theft will be at least some of the charges (assuming he didn't assault police officers).

Be serious. Are you expecting a life sentence for vandalism and petty theft?

The only people who are going to face serious jail time are the ones who murdered the police officer.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:41 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I don't trouble myself with trying to excuse imaginary things

As a gamer, you're entire existence is based on the Imaginary.
TRY the real world and breathe in facts and evidence. Stop being a Trump toady to the total refutation of real life occurrences.

Oh well, all these guys are being Rounded up nicely as we speak.
farmerman

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:47 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
If leftist peaceful protesters can do it, so can rightwing peaceful protesters
On the contrary, ALL these thugs need to be caught and punished Left wing nuts as well as right wing nuts'There is no room for Laisser -'aller civilization. Rules are there to maintain mutually agreed upon order.
You break into area 51 ,PANTEX , or a B-52 flightline they shoot you. Why didnt they shoot these guys breaking into a govt facility
oralloy

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:51 am
@farmerman,
Well let's see some leftist protesters prosecuted then.

They didn't shoot the peaceful protesters because America is not a Stalinist dictatorship despite the desires of the left to make it so.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:52 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
What is Klipton's rule? Cite?
I just made it up . So its just as dim mined as Godwin's Rule. Its an example of how little brain power I had to expend to bring you down.
oralloy

Sat 9 Jan, 2021 10:57 am
@farmerman,
You didn't bring me down. Imaginary rules have no validity.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:10:59