do U Know this Obscure PBS BBC surreal surgery film from the 80's

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 05:45 am
I am trying to find a film I saw on PBS (American Playhouse ? POV ? I can't find it anywhere on PBS website) about a guy in India who has a car accident and is hovering between life and death as surgeons operate on him and he hallucinates talking with his father; "don't go father !" and sees the medical people as magicians and finally the sheet he is under for the operation is pulled up and his body has disappeared. It was a British movie on PBS in dallas (I think ) in the mid or late 1980's. Any help identifying this is appreciated as I have been looking a long time and it seems to be well hidden. Thanx
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,792 • Replies: 1
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2021 07:40 am
@rpmoviequest21,
From 1974 to 1981 there was a cheesy comedy series called It ain’t half hot mum. It was about an army concert party in India.

Although very dated and definitely not pc by today’s standards it did give many British Asian actors their first big break.

If you go on IMDb for it ain’t half hot mum and look at the cast there might be an actor from the film you’re looking for.

I’ve had a quick look, Can’t find any, but there are a lot of actors there.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » do U Know this Obscure PBS BBC surreal surgery film from the 80's
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:41:15