Mitch Mcconnell, his wife, and their love affair with China

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 01:44 pm
Elaine Chao, Mitch Mcconnell's wife has a successful business in China.

No one should be angry at Mcconell for blocking aid to struggling American people. Many other countries need American taxpayer dollars much more than they do. As Mcconell's wife knows very well, China is a very glorious and moral country.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 346 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:00 pm
@derpydoo,
Conservatives attacking Republicans... This is how the MAGA era ends (and I love it).

I have always hated McConnell, but there is no question that he is one of the most brilliant political strategists in the world. Honestly speaking, I wish he was on our side.
derpydoo

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:04 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't follow you?

Are you saying I'm a conservative? LOL, that's funny. I'm a progressive. I support sex changes for 6 year olds.

I don't think mcconnell is a conservative. I belive he is what is called a "Chi-com" or "RINO".
maxdancona

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:28 pm
@derpydoo,
Yes, I am absolutely saying that. You are obviously conservative. You think you are clever, but you really pretty transparent.

I hate McConnell because he knows how to get things done. He has cut social programs, strengthened immigration laws, changed tax codes. He is also responsible for changing judges and he first understood the importance of state legislators and redistricting. There is no one who had more success in making broad policy changes in the US than McConnell.

If you could help me bring down McConnell, this would be a win win.
derpydoo

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:49 pm
@maxdancona,
I am very confused. I am not a conservative, I believe in all the same things that you do. I trust all information from Google as sacrosanct, just as you do. I support after birth abortion up to 1 year after the child is born, and reparations for all non-whites just like you do.

You have it all wrong about mcconnell. He is one of the the good guys. He supports the glorious country of China, and does not support Donald Trump.
maxdancona

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:51 pm
@derpydoo,
Nah... still not funny.
derpydoo

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 02:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
not funny.

I am dead serious. I am just like you.
maxdancona

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 03:00 pm
@derpydoo,
Of course you are, Sweetheart. I wish you would say something interesting.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 03:26 pm
Really ineffective and totally obvious...yawn.
0 Replies

derpydoo

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 03:45 pm
Populism is bad. Regular people shouldn't be allowed to have any say in their own country. That's why I support Mcconnell, China, the democrats, and Google.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 29 Dec, 2020 04:31 pm
As conservatives and liberals together, we can all agree that McConnell should no longer be senate majority leader. I am sure that Kamala will choose someone better.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Mitch Mcconnell, his wife, and their love affair with China
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/12/2024 at 10:30:12