Space Junk

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2020 08:55 am
The consideration to keep in mind is called space junk, we got quite some trash up there in orbit of our planet. It's considered not to be a problem due that the size of the object would burn in our atmosphere. But we of Asgardia want to go to space and we require to keep in mind out of the prospect of security, what do we do about the space junk? And is there a possibility that space junk might be dangerous for Earth and its` population?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 323 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2020 12:41 pm
@bearnard45,
bearnard45 wrote:

It's considered not to be a problem due that the size of the object would burn in our atmosphere.

You clearly don't understand why space junk is a problem. The problem of space junk is the danger that involves other satellites, manned space stations, and manned vehicles.
https://imgur.com/iJHpUlQ.jpg

Quote:
But we of Asgardia want to go to space

Ummm...? What?! Good grief, I hope you're being cheeky and not delusional.
nacredambition

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Quote:
But we of Asgardia want to go to space

Ummm...? What?! Good grief, I hope you're being cheeky and not delusional.

Give Bearnard some space, his junk is all over the net including Asgardia.
0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 02:22 am
@tsarstepan,
Yeah, for space missions and for spacecraft it is a problem. I meant that it`s not a problem for Earth and for the residence of our planet because all kinds of space debris are gonna just burn down in the atmosphere.
0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 06:00 am
@tsarstepan,
Did you hear about the new project by a Japanese company that wants to solve the issue with space debris?
https://www.space.com/35059-japan-space-junk-tether-tech.html
I assume it`s a quite good project like Nanosatellites which will help us in further space exploration.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Space Junk
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:16:54