The Nano rocket

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2020 05:40 am
Hello guys, this is a question to people who are interested in space technology, or space at all. Has anybody heard about modern rockets ( so-called Nano rockets) by the company Skylark? If you have some ideas about that point, please share)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 337 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2020 06:35 am
@bearnard45,
Im interested in rocketry, please provie some detail.
bearnard45

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2020 02:24 am
@farmerman,
There is a wide description of this type of that type of rocket.
I`ve bumped into this article recently and also, figured out that this company produces satellites that control volcano eruptions, sea level, and icebergs` melting.
https://www.skyrora.com/skylark-nano
farmerman

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2020 06:31 am
@bearnard45,
you actually believe someone has satellites controlling earth mega processes?

I think you need to search for some real evidence not just some passing by statement. We cant even control frost levels
bearnard45

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2020 02:15 am
@farmerman,
I don`t claim that we can control such things. I just wanna say that there is a type of satellite that can, for instance observing a glacial change from space.
By observing a glacial change from space we can make some scientific exploration and it makes the for scientist easier
This is a space project that really worth the money that was invested in it. Because it was made to preserve the only planet where can humans live- Earth.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Nano rocket
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:24:57