Space X Starship

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 02:56 am
As you probably all have seen the peace of news that Space X tested the space ship that is about to take a crewed mission to Mars in a few years. I wanna hear your thoughts about this test and was it really successful as Elon Musk claims?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 273 • Replies: 3
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 10:06 am
@bearnard45,
As something in the development stage, I'm sure it was successful because success means you learn something. If it blew up on the launch pad, it would have been successful as long as you were able to figure out why it exploded and fix it for next time.
bearnard45

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 03:26 am
@engineer,
That`s a good point ( you actually sound like Musk)
After I`ve seen the news where about the Starship launch I was a bit upset because of its collapse. But now I understand how beneficial this launch was for the development and preparation the Mars` journey
0 Replies

bearnard45

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2020 06:36 am
@engineer,
95% of the test objectives were completed, so the flight was a success. It wasn't really expected to get as far as it did (the landing was really nice to have), so hopefully with the next prototype, they can stick the landing. So we can actually assume that the test was quite successful.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Space X Starship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 06:29:53