17 States join Trump in supreme court case???

Thu 10 Dec, 2020 08:05 pm
This has never happened in American history. 17 states have filed lawsuit to over turn a completely legitimate election.

I know in my heart of hearts that all of those states are run by Russia. Because as the media and Google has instructed me, there is no evidence of fraud whatsoever and China is a great and moral country.

So therefore only Russia and Russia alone could cause something that has never happened in America before, because this does not exist.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 414 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Thu 10 Dec, 2020 08:51 pm
@derpydoo,
derpydoo wrote:

This has never happened in American history. 17 states have filed lawsuit to over turn a completely legitimate election.

I know in my heart of hearts that all of those states are run by Russia. Because as the media and Google has instructed me, there is no evidence of fraud whatsoever and China is a great and moral country.

So therefore only Russia and Russia alone could cause something that has never happened in America before, because this does not exist.

How many states were part of the rebellion against the Constitution in the Civil War?
0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 10 Dec, 2020 11:17 pm
@derpydoo,
Courtroom - SNL

0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 10 Dec, 2020 11:22 pm
@derpydoo,
MADtv Yvonne Criddle Peoples Court

0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 10:50 am
I predict that today (Friday) or Monday we will get another one line denial with no dissent (followed by a flurry if childish tweets from our lame-duck cheeto in chief).

I wish they would say something stronger to put an end to this nonsense for good. I suspect they are negotiating now. At least 8 justices know this case is utter bullshit. Roberts wants a unified court which is why we will get another one-liner.
maxdancona

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 07:31 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I predict that today (Friday) or Monday we will get another one line denial with no dissent (followed by a flurry if childish tweets from our lame-duck cheeto in chief).

I wish they would say something stronger to put an end to this nonsense for good. I suspect they are negotiating now. At least 8 justices know this case is utter bullshit. Roberts wants a unified court which is why we will get another one-liner.

I was almost right. It wasn't quite a one liner. All 9 rejected the lawsuit. 7 of them rejected on the basis of jurisdiction. Alito and Thomas simply rejected it.

Another loss for Trump.
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 11 Dec, 2020 08:32 pm
@derpydoo,
Supreme Court Denies GOP Effort To Overturn Pennsylvania Election Results.

Published December 9, 2020

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 17 States join Trump in supreme court case???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:31:16