i am looking again for some insights and advice...

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 02:49 am
so theres a guy whom i met and weve agreed to be in a relationship. he said he would go to my country early next year january or february and will stay like almost 3 months and said that within the stay he will marry me if things go well with us.like legally. so were just new in a relationship not even a week but this guy as days past by, i mean usual days he talks to me like 2x a day in some days once a day and he had an off last friday i was expecting he will be more communicative at least on his off but he talked to me once. or should i say just left me a msg. he talks to me after he wakes up and before he sleeps only. he was a business devt mgr so im trying my best to be understanding coz i know that job is a lot of work than a regular job. he said he was busy cleaning and stuff on his off and bcoz of covid cant hire maid on his off. anyways, since hes not that communicative or available most times i couldnt get much info to get to know him more but he said he was single for 4 years and his last gf betrayed him reason as to why relationship ended. he said he wanted to settle down have a family. we are just new in the relationship, but i wonder, is this guy for real or just playing around? should i be patient and understanding and give him a chance until he gets here or? im feeling frustrated wondering if hes really seriously interested as he claims for even a marriage life with me or is proposal a light thing now

would appreciate any insights and advice. tia and sorry for being a bother here whenever i need answers...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 440 • Replies: 6
No top replies

david lyga

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 02:40 pm
From a 70 year old gay man, I say, first: get your act together with proper spelling, punctuation, and stop complaining as if you were God's gift to man (and I don't even believe in God!). Tell me, indeed, tell ALL: What the hell is "like legally"??????

Seriously, don't you think that you are demanding too much? He was wounded in the past and you are acting as if you have a right to get what you want. The flake just might me you, m'dear. There is more than YOU in this world.

Don't press him. Let him do what he needs to do. He knows how to contact you. Don't make this relationship a one-sided affair. - David Lyga
knaivete

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 07:48 pm
@Shanamie,
Sounds like lies to me Shanamie.

Wait and see what happens during the three months and don't marry him during that period.
cherrie

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 08:00 pm
@Shanamie,
You've been in a 'relationship' with him for a week and I'm assuming you haven't actually met in person yet.

Why are you even thinking about marrying him at this point?

Shanamie

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 11:23 pm
@david lyga,
I dont know how men thinks so i wanted to get some insights and advice.
Like legally is just my expression as im shock too that we just know each other but he wanted things to be legal men dont usually proposed that fast.
Im demanding just for more talk time? I dont even demand yet a vc or audio call just a longer chat time...but he said he moved on already he was ok since a year has passed but yeah he mightve been traumatized because he was betrayed by the last one..i think if ur a gf or fiance i think u deserve some time from ur man? Like 5-10min a day how r we suppose to build a relationship like that

Its not like im taking him for granted.if anything.
I do not press him. One sided affair? But sure, thanks for sharing ur advice and insights David
0 Replies

Shanamie

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 11:24 pm
@knaivete,
If its a lie i hope id know before a month passed
0 Replies

Shanamie

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2020 11:26 pm
@cherrie,
Considering...well he seems to have some good qualities that ive been looking for thats why i am considering him but the main decision will be made after we meet in person
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i am looking again for some insights and advice...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.3 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:19:45