The Naked Gun 2 1/2 - Ghost Parody

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2020 03:30 pm
In the movie, The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear, how did the potter's wheel go berserk splattering Frank and Jane with the clay? Why didn't they care to acknowledge it?

Also, in another part of the scene, Jane reaches down into Frank's jeans for more clay and fashions something. What did she make and what was the meaning behind it?

Thanks for the help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,065 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SpecialFX34

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:20 am
@SpecialFX34,
Wow, thanks for so many views on my very first post all! I thought the scene was very interesting. If you've seen it, feel free to discuss it or even mention your favorite parts that you thought were hilarious. Thanks again!
Sturgis

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 12:32 am
@SpecialFX34,
It's been at least 20 years since I saw the movie. Other than enjoyment of it at the time, I can't recall anything else about it.
SpecialFX34

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 07:05 pm
@Sturgis,
The movie came out in 1991, so it's nearly three decades old. They don't make it quite like them anymore. The original Naked Gun was the best in my opinion, but this scene I believe is what stands out the most in the sequel. Even if I didn't get the parts to it that I've mentioned above, I still enjoyed it. Thanks for the reply!
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2020 08:12 pm
@SpecialFX34,

If you still experience vision problems watching this scene again then make an appointment to see your consultant opthalmologist.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Naked Gun 2 1/2 - Ghost Parody
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:10:41