How much pedophilia is too much for liberals?

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 09:39 pm
So, Biden is a known pedophile and 72million plus Americans have no problem with that.

How much pedophilia will be too much before Biden crosses a line? Does he need to have a kindergarten class orgy in the Oval Office? Will that be too far? If we use that at one end of the spectrum, we have sniffing and touching little girls on the other end.

For most of us, the first is too much for an old white man to be doing, but that is not obviously too extreme for a lot of you.

Where do you sit on that spectrum?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,881 • Replies: 24
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 10:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Is this a failed attempt at humor?

Or .... have you flipped and gone full QAnon?

McGentrix

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 10:56 pm
@maxdancona,
You made it it pretty clear in one thread or another that you didn't care what Biden did, he had your vote. Where do you see yourself on this spectrum Max?
maxdancona

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:01 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

You made it it pretty clear in one thread or another that you didn't care what Biden did, he had your vote. Where do you see yourself on this spectrum Max?

One of us is confused.... On which thread did I say that Trump was a pedophile?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:14 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

So, Biden is a known pedophile and 72million plus Americans have no problem with that.

How much pedophilia will be too much before Biden crosses a line? Does he need to have a kindergarten class orgy in the Oval Office? Will that be too far? If we use that at one end of the spectrum, we have sniffing and touching little girls on the other end.

For most of us, the first is too much for an old white man to be doing, but that is not obviously too extreme for a lot of you.

Where do you sit on that spectrum?

Don't be a ninny. You don't have to like Biden, but he is not a pedophile. Guys like you don't seem to have a problem with the vulgarities of Trump, but now you want to say Biden is a Creep?

So Trump has lost, and Biden will be President unless you can prove he's committed unholy crimes. Send in all your evidence, and pray that the FBI and Secret Service don't churn thru your life.

Trumps a goner, you think Biden is a pervert, any suggestions about who should be crowned Monarch of America? Just a reminder, if you folks manage to string this out so that Trump's term expires........guess who would be President? Nancy Pelosi!!!!!! Or don't you ever take the long view?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:14 pm
I think you have lost it McGentrix....

Trump is.

- Denying the results of an election in a way that will increasingly hurt the ability of the American democracy to make a smooth transition.

- Attacking the institutions of democracy and sowing division where the American tradition is for the losing candidate to offer support and call for unity.

- Upsetting the civil service and military civilian leadership on his way out of office.

What does any of these things have to do with pedophilia?

You are really losing it McGentrix.

glitterbag

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:22 pm
@maxdancona,
They have nothing to do with pedophilia, McG is desperate to overturn the election....so he drags out the false hoods and slurs to prove he's a big Trump fan. He's so broken he even tries to imply you would support or overlook hints of pedophilia.

We may not agree on many things, but I don't think you believe pedophilic activity is AOK, I don't believe anyone else thinks that either. I think McG owes you and the rest of the forum an apology.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:28 pm
Quote:
How much pedophilia is too much for liberals?

No amount is too much. They will excuse any amount of literally any immoral or degenerate behavior as long as it furthers their ideological goals.

Progressives/Marxists/Liberals/Commies, whatever you want to call them, they're ideologues.

Progressivism is a religion.

These are religious zealots that we're dealing with. They believe that the ends justify their means. No matter how immoral. That's why they have no problem with committing obvious voter fraud to cheat and steal an election.

The problem with the right, is that they won't break with their morals to win the battle. The people on the right won't fight dirty, because they're mostly decent and moral people.

But when you fight a war by playing by the rules when your enemy is breaking all the rules ...lying, cheating, stealing, committing fraud, murdering, gas-lighting, driving people to suicide, blackmailing...

When you play by the rules against an enemy who isn't playing by the rules, you lose every time.

That's why you're not seeing conservatives rioting in streets, and you never have!

Do you think for one minute that if the left hadn't cheated and gotten the media to enforce their lies, ...if Trump had been declared the victor, that you wouldn't have seen massive leftist riots?

The left are a bunch of thugs. They need to be dealt with like the thugs that they are. Trump should be organizing massive rallies, and any electors on his side should refuse to verify the fraudulent votes for Biden.

We're dealing with the mentally ill. Leftism is a mental illness. You saw in Max's thread how people refuse to admit that democrats like AOC are creating revenge/blackmail lists, even though it's been verified that that's exactly what they're doing.

In another thread Izzy refused to acknowledge this, even though it came straight from AOC's own twitter account.

These are the people we're dealing with.

Why on earth would you think that a little bit of pedophilia would bother these sick, evil bastards?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:39 pm
@maxdancona,
You keep bringing up Trump, but this is about liberals being ok with voting for a known pedophile for President. Nothing to do with Trump at all. I think you might want to get some help with that my friend.

I see G-bag has also posted. I am sure it was wise and insightful. HA! I bet it was rude and also about Trump. What are you guys going to do when you can't blame Trump for, oh wait, you guys still blame Bush... oh well.

But, to the topic, would you say you were like a 3 on the spectrum?
glitterbag

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 11:57 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

You keep bringing up Trump, but this is about liberals being ok with voting for a known pedophile for President. Nothing to do with Trump at all. I think you might want to get some help with that my friend.

I see G-bag has also posted. I am sure it was wise and insightful. HA! I bet it was rude and also about Trump. What are you guys going to do when you can't blame Trump for, oh wait, you guys still blame Bush... oh well.

But, to the topic, would you say you were like a 3 on the spectrum?

So, is this the new dodge? The far right claims Biden is a pedophile to distract from Trumps thievery and betrayal of the country? Who knows, it might work, but it won't put Trump back in the White House.
0 Replies

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 02:09 am
@McGentrix,
youre getting to be as fulla **** as Pinky. pedophilia is a class 1 felony and would kick off all kinds of investigation.
I know that Mr Trump has engaged in golden showers in the full bloom of his pederasty. Course thats not a crime, just a cleanup mess for the help.

How much authorship of politically motivated fables do conservatives take credit for.

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 02:11 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
pedophilia is a class 1 felony and would kick off all kinds of investigation.

Ruling class democrats don't have to follow the law. The law doesn't apply to them.

That's how they stole the election.
farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 02:15 am
I know you get a sudden case of "topical blindness" whenever the ppress or other fact checked institution says something factual regarding your hero.

BTW, is mr Trump even on the job anymore?
farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 02:17 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
That's how they stole the election
The weather is getting a bit nippy lately. So can I guess thats why youve got your head up yours ass, for the warmth?
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 02:36 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
whenever the ppress or other fact checked institution says something factual

Guess what farmer joe? The leftist media doesn't get to decide the outcome of elections.

Thousands of credible (many PROVEN) instances of fraud exist.

70 million Americans no longer have faith in our election process thanks to the cheating democrats.

Now the rest of the world views the American election process to be a joke, no more "real" than elections in North Korea.

Tucker Carlson - Proof of Dead People Voting For Joe Biden

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 03:54 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
head still safely up yer ass eh?
farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 04:08 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

70 million Americans no longer have faith in our election process thanks to the cheating democrats

78 million do. Its funny that the election systems are heavily led by the GOP in Pa. Several have already announced that you hammereheaded knockwursts are just playin with yourselves . While the entire election (including the mail -ins hve been counted (FULLY UNDER THE WATCHFUL INSPECTIONS BY DELEGATES OF BOTH PARTIES), theyve said over and over again that evidence of fraud is limited to about 2 cases and both of which were some GOP mistakenly trying to vote live and by mail (it was 2 votes) He mailed it in but wasnt sure it got counted so he tries a provisional ballot and was told that he was notified that his mail-in was received (He apparently never red his mail). Other discrepencies were either miscommunications or handling problems that could be easily corrected , resulting in more votes for Biden than Trump.

The state elections directorate said that fraud was not going on in Pa (and this officer was a GOP ). The Phila director is also a GOP and he said the same.

Youre QANon douche bags are just trying to make up BS concerns to fit their belief system.

The one who is actually rying to STEAL the election is the Lyin sack-o-**** TRUMP.
I think his party is slowly coming round to the reality that he should concede and not tarnish his "legacy" any further.

AT least lets not turn this country into a fascist state

farmerman

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 04:11 am
@farmerman,
TUCKER CARLSON--now theres a candidate for a Darwin Award.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 04:15 am
@farmerman,
farmer joe, Trump won.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 04:18 am
This is one of the foulest threads I've ever seen and I've lost any lingering shred of respect I might have had for the OP.

1. Forums
  2. » How much pedophilia is too much for liberals?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:26:09