New Start...Life going good

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 06:29 pm
Hi all,

Havent posted for awhile been a year to forget with medical problems and all round humilation.

To keep you all posted after trying to live down the shame of my embarrassing mishap on holiday when i took ill and fainted thousands of feet in the and as a result lost complete control of my bowels since then my working life and personal life took a nosedive(including pouring my heart out to my crush who was there during the plane incident and he cooled off me right away after that horrific flight, tried to explain why it happened and told him i liked him but he rejected me) with me having a few more faints where as a result i crapped my pants everytime.

Long story short a couple of months back in work after being the butt of peoples jokes and constant sniggers, I started to feel unwell and light headed again and tried to run out the office for air but my legs went weak and started seeing spots before i got to the door I blacked out and woke up with people around me and a Disgusting Egg and Stale Poo Smell realising much to my destress I had lost control of my bowels again, I left the office and into an ambulance humilated again and crying hysterically infront of everyone.

Since then decided I wasnt going back to that job to face the shame and also decided to move to another town in my own place and got a part time job behind a bar, since then I have felt free from shame from my past without people knowing my history and made a couple of friends and this is the most weird part havent had a faint since...doctors said it may be stress and this could be correct this year could turn out great after all this new start could be the making of me. Onwards and Upwards
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 289 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 07:21 am
@Lucyloop,
Hey, I was wounded in a fairly srious explosion and, besides some damge to legs and a hand, I had to have my boels sectioned and lived with one a them poopy bags for about 6 months(all at the beginnings of a career). It also left me with uncontrollable bowels for much of this time but, Im living proof that the body has ways of getting you back to a normal "control". Just get well and when its done, start a new list of friends.
Youre not alone in stuff like that. Sometimes humor can help a lot.
Lucyloop

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 09:22 am
@farmerman,
Thank you for the advice and glad your doing okay x
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » New Start...Life going good
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:42:52