Bisexual passions

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2020 04:05 pm
I’m a 48 year old happily married man. I’m not sure if I’m actually bisexual or just very open minded and sexually adventurous. I’m not afraid of being labeled so if insisted upon so be it. I love and couldn’t live without women but am sexually attracted to men as well. I don’t know if I could have feelings for a guy the way I can for women but who knows, maybe. Regardless, I prefer women and reserve emotional attraction for them. I’ve engaged in mutual oral with a man once years ago. I constantly fantasize about having sex with men and imagine being anally penetrated by one when masturbating from time to time. I enjoy pegging and solo dildo play. Nothing will ever be better than vagina, breasts and female ass but I can definitely appreciate a good looking penis and man ass. My wife knows of my love of anal pleasure and is ok with it but she doesn’t know of my bisexual endeavors. I yearn to continue my sexual exploitation with men and I’d love to hear from anyone out there like myself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 177 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bisexual passions
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:33:29