Facebook Issue

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 04:14 pm
SO what is up with Facebook???? My account has been disabled for mysterious reasons. I cannot log into my account, I cannot get assistance from the company. I need this account to communicate with my sister as I have serious health issues and it is the one main way I keep in contact. So how the heck do I get assistance???? I am seeing red at the moment over this...... Thanks for any help..... To me just to shut down an account without any warning seems to be censorship....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 240 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CassidyMarks

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 12:21 am
@leeanndavis65,
Facebook isn't the best place to use. It's worse now tha before. I'd recommend moving to another place than using facebook. I used it when it ws still new and it wasn't too bad but I quit using it since I just preceded MySpace. Then since everyone seemed to abandon MySpace I was kind of forced to go to Facebook. However, I forgot my password. I was able to use my email to recover it but to Facebook that wasn't good enough apparantly. They wanted private documents from me like passport, check, drivers license, etc. Like what the heck? No social place that's just for fun should ever ask for such things. I refused to give it to them because they seem hecka suspicious now. They also sold private information in the past so yeah keep your distance from these people. They will mess with your account.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 07:07 pm
@leeanndavis65,
Why not just call her on the phone?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 07:32 pm
@Ragman,
Or via email?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2020 07:45 pm
@glitterbag,
I have a Facebook account but they have never asked me for documents such as: private documents, passport, check, drivers license, etc. Has anyone else been asked for personal documents? My advice would be to never provide such information to anyone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Facebook Issue
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:32:14