How do you write an email to a college in Pakistan if the college terminated you after you resigned?

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:36 am
How do you write an email to a college in Pakistan if the college terminated you after you resigned?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 300 • Replies: 6
No top replies

snood

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 03:07 am
@Sara621844,
If you still know the email address of a friend or other student who attends the university, you could send them an email from your personal address, then have them forward your email to the authorities you want to contact.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:46 pm
How did you find out that the university terminated you?

Are you asking how you should respond to the termination letter?

How did you tell them that you resigned ( or withdrew as a student)?

Are you trying to explain that you resigned ( withdrew ) before they terminated you?
Sara621844

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 04:48 am
@PUNKEY,
Yes, that's what I want to write in the email. I resigned from a university but they ignored my resignation email and sent me a termination mail (they fired me) intentionally. They did this on purpose to kind of punish me as it is a rule in my country that if a government university fires you then you will not be able to get a job in any other government institute. I want to write them an email that I had already resigned.
0 Replies

Sara621844

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 04:49 am
@snood,
I resigned from a university but they ignored my resignation email and sent me a termination mail (they fired me) intentionally. They did this on purpose to kind of punish me as it is a rule in my country that if a government university fires you then you will not be able to get a job in any other government institute. I want to write them an email that I had already resigned.
snood

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 06:35 am
@Sara621844,
So, you’re asking for suggestions about the content of the letter you want to write. I get it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 08:13 am
If you have dates on these letters, and proof your resignation letter was sent (even better if it was received) before you got (even better if it's before they sent it) the notice of termination, then I suspect the resignation would take precedence. But ask a lawyer in Pakistan to be certain.

R
The below proposed letter is assuming that those are the conditions and it truly would take precedence.

Dear sirs, (better if you can put a name here)

Enclosed please find my resignation letter, dated ____. It was clearly sent before your termination letter, dated ___ (copy enclosed).

Therefore, it is my attorney's considered opinion, under Pakistan law ____, that my resignation takes precedence, and is the true reason for ending my employment with ___ University.

Kindly correct your records. Please send me a notification when this has been accomplished.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

________

Cc: your lawyer
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you write an email to a college in Pakistan if the college terminated you after you resigned?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:11:22