Im framed. Its like hostage crisis Im told tore head gutting punishment at hospital by 19 people

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:27 pm
Please keep copy here its emergency please dont errase and send one copy to CIA/COPS. Everyone try to stop the teorrists plus we have to make with back in time messege the radios at my house say fake lies that are sick with wooded mallet sick like cartoon. Its like hostage crisis but Im not a hostage and Im framed and never broke the law and never crazy. The following is an example of panic attack post of artistic nature that some almost identicle single one might have caused the threats and Im being C-assasinated oceanicmuderd with frame and deletion. Posts one other time like the following post caused generals to say lobotomy plus testicle cut off or its frame: I never broke the law. Im framed at all times. The keystroke series sent through this computer with all names replace with word Jay-Athat-guyMe plus some phones used this year is on computer I think worth way more than five thousand coins if the following text is worth 6 coins: Basic time machine thing I did seventy drawings in with six positive work from theory from this sentence forwards pause instantainious velocity made reverse unpause different for segment of sandclock some men start drawings on machines for time passing and study Physics For Scientists And Engineers College text books doubles life quality for some people. Think about rigid-geometry-metal plus springs as only ingrediants for new physics philosophy spark and nice logic papers with the text in space vibrating z peice on rod and string of doughnuts and geodesic ball toy geoball that expands and collapses toy and spining rod.Im dropping this year from new forced shot and I never faild tests and I was never psychotic. I have to go to work with getting picked up by a contruction worker (picked up each day) and do janitorial work and sleep in a tent in a agrage to not get car strin death. I had fear time that caused people to error to call scizo (Im not).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 211 • Replies: 2
No top replies

framedman

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 11:04 pm
Im framed in brain readings and voice survalence. Aliens are allowed to control me with electronics human species are not. What would make one of the best books is Obama and trump times brain readings plus of me plus six other people with cronology of words in virticle columns with a bookmark thing scroll down and read one or more from each but never say a lie and should come with tape recorder. I want to add I was tossed out of mathhood with new shot and a dog bite maybe.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2020 05:13 am
I hope you can get the medical attention you obviously need
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Im framed. Its like hostage crisis Im told tore head gutting punishment at hospital by 19 people
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:12:25