What do you think of my new Tattoo?

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
Oh yea, I forgot!!!!! Sorry (I am blonde, can ya tell!!)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:41 pm
I met a dude a couple weeks ago, who had tattooed, an order of buffalo wings on the inside of one bicep, and a T-bone steak on the inside of his other bicep.

When asked what made him get those, he said "because they're my favorite foods."

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:42 pm
are you serious? haha thats funny

reminds me of a story myself
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:43 pm
lmao!!! The weirdest one I have heard os recently is some guy came in and got the words specail K tattoed on his pelvic bone (he claimed his wife loved the cereal so much that he got it for her)
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:44 pm
whats ur story seed>?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:46 pm
Yea, and before I was about to tell him I've thought about getting a washer/dryer on my back(jokingly), he told me he might get a refrigerator. His only reason for that was "why not?" He was a funny bastard, too. The tattoos he had weren't obvious though, you wouldn't look at it and immediately say "hey, you've got an order of buffalo wings." Artwork was really good, too.

And I disagree with Chai Tee. Tattoos on women are hot...and so are body piercings.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:48 pm
I love piercings, specially on guys... If I could I'd have a lot more, but because of work I can't... I have 8 in one ear and 2 in the other..... and I had my belly button pierced (twice) but took it out both times, I want my nose pierced but I am not doing it cuz of work and I want my nipples pierced but I heard they can get infected easily so I am debating it!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:50 pm
i was eatting at a chinese buffet the other day and got the last of some shrimp... there was a gu on the other side of me and he said "hey leave some for the rest of us" and i looked at him and said "its a buffet... they will bring more out" then he came back with "but im hungry now and i want shrimp" i just shook my head and turned around and left and ate my shrimp
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:53 pm
CL, my ex-girlfriend in college had her nipples pierced. Before I met her, she had one done, but had it removed because it got infected. So, she did what any smart person would do and got them both done later(when I was with her). She passed out when they pierced the previously infected one, because they had to pierce through scar tissue.

Anyway, they were awesome. But they're a pain for the first month or so, because you have to constantly clean them....not to be too graphic, but squeeze the puss out every night and put cream on it so they don't get infected.

Seed, that's when you just look at him, punch yourself in the nose, and slowly wipe the blood on your cheeks like warpaint. People usually leave you alone after that.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:53 pm
I was at a buffet the other day for breakfast, just had a rude waitress, that is as interesting as it got for me, BUT u could make your own waffles and put syrup in the middle and have strawberries on top of it, even though I didn't, oh well
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:55 pm
Yea I can't picture squeezing puss out of my nipples, I am all set, thanks, unless slappy do u think it was really worth it?
0 Replies

Seed

lol just werent feeling creative were you
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Yea I can't picture squeezing puss out of my nipples, I am all set, thanks, unless slappy do u think it was really worth it?
0 Replies

Seed

0 Replies

Seed

0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:56 pm
whoa whats with all the repeats, lol!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 01:58 pm
I am going home, have a goodnight u guys!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 05:02 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:

So my opinion is the deciding factor, huh? Then absolutely! What else can I tell you to do???

I can tell you she liked having them(I dug 'em too). And my roomate(male) has both his done, and he likes having them...guess it's like getting your tounge pierced, you suffer a bit at first. Just keep in mind there's a chance you can screw up your ability to breastfeed, or so I've heard.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 05:28 pm
the dragonflies themselves are very nice, but i find it a little busy, the solitary dragonfly was better, imo
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 09:45:04