• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,121 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:41 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
That's funny! And I just donated $50. Thanks!

That is a quick way to get a hell of a lot of traffic. I strongly suspect that someone very intelligent in the Biden campaign came up with this idea as a way to get viral traffic.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:46 pm
I'm very confused.

It says that there are replies here, but I don't see any.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:47 pm

0 Replies

hightor

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:57 am
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I'm very confused.

Maybe this character thinks we haven't noticed.
0 Replies

nimh

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:35 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
A public service reminder that:

- this domain doesn't represent any kind of 'official' Antifa website

- the owner of this domain is anonymous, and could be anyone, because anyone can buy a domain name and set a redirect

- this is colourfully demonstrated by domains such as worldclassdipshit.com (which now points to Tucker Carlson's site), iknowapredatorwhenisee.one (which points to a picture of Trump), or zodiac-killer.net and ourdumbestsenator.com (which both redirect to Ted Cruz's site)

Relevant fact check links:

Fact check: Antifa.com does redirect to Joebiden.com, but this is not proof of a link between the two

Fact check: Antifa.com redirects to Joe Biden's website, but Biden campaign not involved

Did Antifa.com Redirect to Biden’s Official Campaign Website? If it was a prank, it wouldn't be the first time the politician has been targeted in such a way.

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:51 am
@nimh,
Even if that were true, why hasn't the Biden organization come out to publicly state that they're not affiliated?

You'd think that a reputable candidate would want the public to know that they're not affiliated with a domestic terrorist organization.

It's a Scooby-Doo mystery for the ages...
maxdancona

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:52 am
@nimh,
This whole story drives traffic to Biden's website. It certainly doesn't hut Biden.

I was kind of hoping that this was an intentional PR trick to drive interest to the site. It would be a clever trick.
nimh

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:35 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Even if that were true, why hasn't the Biden organization come out to publicly state that they're not affiliated?

They did. As you would have known if you would have clicked the fact check links.

From the USA Today fact check:

https://i.imgur.com/aDXRyQN.png

From the Snopes fact check:

https://i.imgur.com/nFqLIBZ.png
nimh

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This whole story drives traffic to Biden's website. It certainly doesn't hut Biden.

It provided a bunch of publicity for Trump's wild Biden = Antifa claims, spread enthusiastically in right-wing channels (as this topic illustrates).

Whatever clicks it generated, which would have been mostly hate-clicks anyway, would have hardly compensated for the 'free media' the trick earned the Trump campaign among conservative voters. Seems pretty obviously the work of a pro-Trump actor, if not the campaign itself. Hence why it was posted here by FEL, not by a liberal.

Silly stuff really, nothing to get outraged about in the grand scheme of things, but yeah, no, this does not read like a Biden move.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:48 pm
@nimh,
So why then, didn't Biden condemn the person who murdered the Trump supporter when he was asked about it in a press conference the other day? That person was an Antifa/BLM member confirmed.

Biden just sluffed off the question, I watched it.
BillRM

Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:54 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

So why then, didn't Biden condemn the person who murdered the Trump supporter when he was asked about it in a press conference the other day? That person was an Antifa/BLM member confirmed.

Biden just sluffed off the question, I watched it.

No concern about when Trump is going to condemn all his nut cases an Biden never stated that nazis marching with touches and chatting Jew will never replace us had some good people as Trump did.

Give it up as given Trump history trying to made Biden look bad is a losing game indeed.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 5 Sep, 2020 02:59 am
Quote:
So why then, didn't Biden condemn the person who murdered the Trump supporter when he was asked about it in a press conference the other day?

This is Amurika. We don't condemn people who kill others in self defense, remember?

Quote:
That person was an Antifa/BLM member confirmed.

More than likely he was a sympathizer. He expressed solidarity with antifa actions but, in my understanding, there's no formal "membership" in that loosely organized association. Where has it been confirmed that he was a "member" of BLM? Again, he might have backed the movement, maybe even sent them a contribution, but has his name been found on some membership roster or something? Sounds bogus.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Antifa website
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:12:07