If I sleep with a man with the mentality of a 7-year-old, am I technically a pedophile?

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 06:20 pm
Most men I meet seem to have an attitude of entitlement to me taking showers with them at hotels or revealing to them the most private parts of my body or hopping into bed with them completely without clothing within 30 seconds to 5 minutes of me meeting them. Even if I tell them repeatedly "Dude I don't even know you like that" they still don't seem to understand. Or they constantly misconstrue what I say as "Yes."

This is disconcerting to me because my 4-year-old nephew seems to have a better understanding of simple instructions/attention span. Therefore, I would feel as if I were taking advantage of these men if I were to grant them their fantasies. Although they are adults in age they are kindergarteners in mentality. So if I were to sleep with any of them, would I be considered a child molester?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 224 • Replies: 1
No top replies

thebobeternal

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 06:26 pm
@SharpRose,
Yes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If I sleep with a man with the mentality of a 7-year-old, am I technically a pedophile?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:51:48