6

Living in a country where freedom is constantly under attack

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 04:33 am
We now live in a country where you can just murder Trump supporters and white people, and get away Scott free!

We allow one political party to rig elections with mail in voting.

Hard working normal people are being silenced and censored literally every day. Having their families, jobs, and livelihoods threatened for speaking out.

Your fathers and grandfathers wouldn't have allowed this. They wouldn't allow their freedoms and their very lives to be ripped from them by violent Marxist thuggs.

It's take to stand up for what's right. It's time to fight evil.

Teufel

-3  
Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:37 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Good, that evens up the playing field then ...... Seeing as US Caucasians in politics, government, police, prison guards, KKK and general white trash dross have been killing African Americans by their actions (plus S Americans & any other ethnics) with pretty much total impunity for the last two hundred plus years.

The trouble with you little boy, apart from your IQ being below 75, is that because you white you think anything which empowers or gives rights to anyone not white, is a personal discrimination against you ... Because you are just so utterly thick.

Myself I am European Caucasian as is my wife ... We have no issues with a decent, even handed society ... but you do ... Why not go back into your shack, shut the door, fondle your goat and kiss some snakes ... boy

hightor

0  
Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:50 am
For over four hundred years we've lived in a society where you can just murder civil rights supporters and black people, and get away scott free!

We allow one political party to actively disenfranchise non-white voters and the poor.

Deluded and resentful people are polluting the political atmosphere with fake news, racist rants, and conspiracy theories. Far from being threatened or silenced their messages are repeated and amplified by the president of the USA.

Your fathers and grandfathers fought and demonstrated for civil rights and the right to collective bargaining. They never imagined their freedom, their homes, and their personal health would be challenged by Republican Party thugs.

It's take to criticize what's wrong. It's time to expose the party of greed, guns, and garbage.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.afSAcZoSVjrHbbyN49Ce-wHaEr%26pid%3DApi&f=1
FreedomEyeLove

2  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:14 pm
@hightor,

100% false.

That picture you posted is doctored, it is 100% false.

You are posting fake pictures and calling it the truth.

I just want to ask you, why do you hate white people so much and love racism?

Can you answer that for me?

-1  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:45 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Obviously you dont know a damn thing about history . Its sad how you can believe such Bullshit as you do and exclude actual facts of our past.

Strange Fruit.
hightor

-1  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 04:36 am
@FreedomEyeLove,

Duh...how long did it take you to determine that?

No, I'm posting memes which reflect the truth.
FreedomEyeLove

1  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 01:53 pm
@hightor,
Yeah...

Remember when I posted that very clearly photo-shopped image of Hillary and Robert Byrd that some news outlet had made to illustrate the connection?

You were so quick to point out that it wasn't a historical photo...

And yet you're slow to understand when someone is clearly being sarcastic for LOLs sake.

I'd expect no less from a low IQ racist like you.

Can you tell me though, why do you hate white people so much?
BillRM

-3  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 02:37 pm
farmerman wrote:

Strange Fruit.

Can anyone with a room temperate IQ buy into such nonsense, sometime I wonder if he and other such posters are Russian trolls.

Take about getting away with killings a black church was blown up with dozens of small female children in it an no one was charge with the crime at the time.

hightor

-1  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:48 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,

For the sake of anyone else who happened to click on the image, yes. What's the historical significance of Trump and Pence warming their hands around a burning dumpster?

You're the one who thought I was trying to get away with posting an obviously photoshopped picture for LOLs sake.

My IQ is a perfect one hundred. Neither too high nor too low.
BillRM

-3  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 03:54 pm
@hightor,

From reading your postings I would guess that your IQ is at least 2 SD above average say around 127 or so.
BillRM

-3  
Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 08:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL my my 6 votes down on my opinion that you are brighter then you are claiming to be Hightor

Love the crazy members that have move in lastly but perhaps they are right an you are a boring average person.....lol

Maybe they think you are black. an therefore can not be all that bright?