Is Glue-Sniffing Illegal, Please?

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 08:19 am
I've considered indulging in a few new passtimes, of late - Glue-sniffing, seal-clubbing and pangolin-trafficking.
Just for the sake of having-a-go.

Before I endeavour to endeavour - I would like the wisened owls of a2k to alert me to the pros & cons of all of the above hobbies.

Thanks for Any pending advice!

Have a lovely Day
Mark
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 387 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 09:26 am
@mark noble,
Well over time Glue sniffing will cause brain damage but I would not worry about it until you find yourself supporting Trump.
mark noble

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 09:33 am
@BillRM,
I like Donald Trump - He's produced everything his manifesto promised to produce.
He has a nice smile, hasn't invaded any uncomplying nations & his wife knows her stuff.
He knows Covid is a hoax - And likes Putin.
All good - From my view.

Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 03:47 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Glue-sniffing
Whatever floats your boat. Be aware of the nasal passages damages and brain damage and possible death or lengthy vegetative state, which could ruin your prospects for a future in aeronautics.

Quote:
Seal-clubbing

I myself have never been to a club with seals. If that is your want, then enjoy. Be aware that the seals might be quite vocal and fin clapping if the music moves them. The only downside I can think of, would be if you got too frisky with a seal and their romantic partner objected and leapt upon you to slap you silly (possibly with an expired salmon).

Quote:
Pangolin-trafficking

This traffic thing, will the pangolins be walking or driving a motorized vehicle?

Knowing absolutely zilch about pangolins (other than their cuteness-factor), I can neither be for or against this activity.

Quote:
...indulging in a few new passtimes...

What exactly is a 'passtime', is it somewhat akin to what here on this side of the pond is known as 'pastime '?
(it's able2know, so correctioning feels mandatory)
mark noble

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 06:05 am
@Sturgis,
That's Twice you've highlighted my spelling-flaws!!
And Twice - You made me smile! Moreso on my 'Alluring' (Alluding) cockup - When I, finally 'Caught-up' with it...

Cheers, Sturgis!

Have many Lovely Everythings, Sir.

Mork
Tryagain

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 12:08 pm
@mark noble,
Due to vertical stability malfunctions caused by overindulgence of a nearly incompressible fluid that conforms to the shape of its container but retains a (nearly) constant volume independent of pressure, I am reticent to post at weekends.

However, I could not contain my excitement at the thought that you were about to increase your spelling-floors bye a third...

Or could it bee you are indeed 'Mork' and one half of the Mork and Mindy Show. I will poor a libation in your honor and hope.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is Glue-Sniffing Illegal, Please?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:49:42