Why I'm grateful

Stacy24

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:01 pm
I have so many things to be grateful for, but there's one thing that shines above all else.

I have an amazing family who loves and supports me. I am so incredibly fortunate.

I am not a victim. I am living my life without shame. I have chosen not to live my life in fear.

I have nothing to prove to anonymous people who call mean names on the internet.

I don't think I deserve the hateful comments I've received. My hope is that those people could take the time to find what they are grateful for in life and focus on that instead of tearing others down.

I'm very sorry if I upset anyone. I hope that you all can see the great things you have in your lives and appreciate them instead.

Thank you to the supportive commenters. I know that not everyone in life is always going to be pleasant, but I appreciate those who are.

Have a great day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 593 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 10:07 pm
@Stacy24,
Liberal, progressives have no compassion for what has happened to you.

But, if you were a black woman raped by 3 white men they would be burning down 7-11´s and killing cops.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 12:42 am
@Stacy24,
I'm truly sorry you came to this website and were bombarded with hate and some of the most disgusting comments I've ever seen. Most people come here without understanding the toxic culture that exists on this site.

I will tell you personally that one good thing that came out of it was that I realized that someone here who I thought was a jerk is actually someone I now believe has some measure of personal integrity. At least that's what my gut tells me.

On the other hand, I was shaken to my core by the vile, hate filled comments left by people like real music. I've never seen such lewd remarks be allowed towards a victim of assault.

I wish all the best for you Stacy. I know you have a beautiful life ahead of you.
0 Replies

Teufel

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 02:32 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Every year in America over well 200,000 people die of accidents ... and it seems every year you nor 'fel' are one of them. That is a statement of fact.

You are both very confused children aren't you, little ones. It appears neither of you have a grasp of what 'Liberal' as opposed to 'Neo Liberal' means. Nor do you understand systemic and innate racism ... Because you are just very ignorant.

Have either of you ever considered trying to escape your Mom's basement?
0 Replies

mark noble

Wed 26 Aug, 2020 07:25 am
@Stacy24,
Nice post, Stacy.
I have not encountered you on other threads - Ergo, this is my First impession (I believe) of you.
I will thusly apply such to any and all future 'encounters'.

Have a Lovely day
Mark
Below viewing threshold (view)
NSFW (view)
BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:17 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Nice post, Stacy.
I have not encountered you on other threads - Ergo, this is my First impession (I believe) of you.
I will thusly apply such to any and all future 'encounters'.

Have a Lovely day
Mark

An you are buying into a gang rape of 3 blacks BLM members with an offspring resulting and the police doing nothing is anything but a bullshit story with more then likely a male poster indrags?

Love how he is always adding details such as death threats, car damage and so on.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:20 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
To all those who have made disgusting, sexist, vile comments to the woman who brought her story forward here, I'd like you to watch this story from just today.

LOL I would empty out my banks accounts betting that there is no woman but a guy who need to shave every morning behind the postings.
FreedomEyeLove

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:23 pm
@BillRM,
Did you miss the VIDEO EVIDENCE of the BLM man attempting to rape a young woman in broad daylight that I posted?

You hate women Bill. That's all this is about for you. That's why you've acted so disgusting here.
BillRM

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:38 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Did you miss the VIDEO EVIDENCE of the BLM man attempting to rape a young woman in broad daylight that I posted?

You hate women Bill. That's all this is about for you. That's why you've acted so disgusting here.

An you know he is a BLM person how as I did not see such a statement in the news caste link and he was not wearing a BLM T shirt either.

All black rapists are members of BLM in good standing and all white rapists are members of the GOP also in good standing perhaps ?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why I'm grateful
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:04:16