• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 393 • Replies: 11
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 06:01 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I have a female boss. She is an awesome leader, I have nothing but respect for her.

Science is about observation and experiment. The fact that we observe many women sucveeding in leadership positions disproves your thesis.
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 06:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Shark attacks happen more during the summer.

Ice cream sales go up in the summer.

Therefore do increased ice cream sales cause shark attacks?

Anecdotes and coincidences do not supersede science.
maxdancona

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 07:01 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
Anecdotes and coincidences do not supersede science.

I don't think you understand science. You are the one making a thesis. A scientific thesis needs to be testable, this means that if you propose a thesis you need to explain what experimental results would prove your thesis is wrong.

Every scientific theory is testable, and scientists can always explain a way to prove their theories are wrong. It is easier to disprove a theory than it is to prove one... but that is just the way science works. An anecdote can absolutely disprove a theory. If you can show conclusively a case where twice the force doesn't equal twice the acceleration, then Newton's second law goes out the window.

I am suggesting that if women prove to be good leaders, that proves your hypothesis wrong.

Do you want to suggest a different way to test your hypothesis?
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 08:20 pm
@maxdancona,
According to my subjective testimony, my neighbor Bob is a great leader. That therefore proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that guys named Bob are meant to be leaders.

Please go sit at the children's table Max.
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 08:22 pm
Women are emotional wrecks. That does not make for good leadership.

Imagine a menstruating woman with the nuclear football.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 09:05 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

According to my subjective testimony, my neighbor Bob is a great leader. That therefore proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that guys named Bob are meant to be leaders.

Are you just arguing to be silly... or would you like to talk about logic?

In mathematics we call this the "contrapositive".
Notice the difference.

1) In the first case you said "Women aren't meant to be leaders. This is a negative statement. If I show a positive case, then I have disproven your statement.

2) In the second case you switched to a positive (Bob is a great leader). That is a completely different logical construct.

Consider it this way... If I make the statement that "No firetrucks are blue" , all you have to do is show me a single blue firetruck, and you have disproven my statement.
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 10:36 pm
@maxdancona,
There's a very good reason why I don't frequent this site much anymore, it's name is maxdankona.

I have many other better things to do with my time than argue with a horse's ass who feels the need to derail every subject into something completely unrelated so that he can stoke off to it later whilst smelling his own flatulence.

I will make this clear enough that even a simpleton like you can understand. Anecdotes about a female boss that you have (i.e. subjective testimony) do not negate basic biology or human nature coded into us over the course of millennia by evolution.
McGentrix

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 10:52 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
A million years ago called and said they'd like their attitudes back...
These are the generally agreed upon core leadership skills that great leaders consistently possess;

-Integrity
-Ability to delegate
-Communication
-Self-awareness
-Gratitude
-Learning agility
-Influence
-Empathy
-Courage
-Respect

Do you disagree with any of these or believe anything needs added or subtracted?

Please show me where having a uterus disqualifies any of those characteristics.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 11 Aug, 2020 11:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If I make the statement that "No firetrucks are blue" , all you have to do is show me a single blue firetruck, and you have disproven my statement.

Firetrucks should be camo, so that the racists who burndown 7-Elevens dont see them coming.
0 Replies

Teufel

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 02:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
'Leaders' - Define. Leaders in which situations?

Some males are good at leading in some situations, some females the same. Most, the 99.9% of all genders are of course the masses, which you and people like slipshit are a part of ..... The masses are no use for anything much, except use as cannon fodder.

The real differentiation between all people is emotions and their personal level of emotional responses. That is not gender based, even though the patriarchal view of religion driven history does not understand that extremely simple fact.

My wife, like myself, is clinically defined as having no recognisable emotional register. She is a Dr of Psychology + a Dr of Criminology and is presently about to embark on the route to becoming a Dr of Law. During our 30 years together so far we have lived in many strange and dangerous places across the world. My wife is the person I would always choose first to have my back. This is for reasons that cannot be disclosed.

Your drivel here has nothing to do with female abilities, male abilities or leadership qualities ... It is all about your own personal emotional issues and that you are an eminently weak person.

Please be aware I do not debate with people like yourself. You blatantly have nothing valid to say.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 12 Aug, 2020 04:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I have a female boss. She is an awesome leader, I have nothing but respect for her.

Science is about observation and experiment. The fact that we observe many women sucveeding in leadership positions disproves your thesis.

Here is scientific proof that women make bad leaders.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/07/16/USAT/3ca7c263-391f-46b1-948c-a6c93f6fb9d8-AP_APTOPIX_Trump_Democrats-2.JPG?crop=4221,2374,x0,y146&width=660&height=372&format=pjpg&auto=webp
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Women aren't meant to be leaders.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:32:27