Work Getting Me Down

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 04:08 pm
As you all may know I was forced to quit home working and return to work where everyone knows about my embarrassing mishap where I took ill and ended up shitting my unders on the plane home.
Since then i cant even look people in the eye, friendships arent the same and im a object of ridicule and in work im laughed at.
Anyway last couple of weeks back i can see people sniggering and 2 girls in our team always burst into fits of laughter when i go the toilet and i was suspicious as they kept sending emails anyway today i seen them both crying laughing when i came back from the toilet and seen a pic of plastic dog poo on one of the girls monitors from an email obviously at my expense!!
What can i do? I can never live this down
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 255 • Replies: 8
No top replies

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:00 pm
@Lucyloop,
You seem to be answering their childish behavior with your own childish behavior. You have a medical condition, easily treatable yet skulk around playing a victim. If you don't want to grow up, learn about your condition, how to live with it and demand respect - well this is what you should expect.

When will you live this down? When you act like an adult with a medical condition.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:17 pm
Take in some exlax brownies or sugar-free gummi bears and watch everyone **** their pants.
Lucyloop

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 03:05 pm
@McGentrix,
So wish i could.

Think the only way me crapping myself will ever be forgotten is if everyone else in my life end up pooing themselves
Lucyloop

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 03:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
i did seek help problem is I cant change the past on that plane my bowel control wasnt the only think i lost literally lost everything that day all because of poo
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:35 am
@neptuneblue,
Good post.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:41 am
@Lucyloop,
Neptune is spot-on.

You Are playing the 'victim'.
The drama that pursues you is of your own making.

'Isaiah Hankel' yt him - before you become an energy vampire and people start avoiding you.

Have a Lovely Day
Lucyloop

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 01:51 pm
@mark noble,
Believe me I didnt choose to **** my pants, okay it came out of my body but i didnt know anything about it until it was too late
mark noble

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 01:59 pm
@Lucyloop,
Nobody, but you gives a **** - You are now an energy-vampire, drama queen and have a 'victim-complex'.

'Isaiah Hankel - How to avoid Negative energy' Youtube 5mins long - Stop talking - Start Listening.

Or not - Your choice.
I'll not indulge you again - You exude too much negativity.

So watch the Video & grow.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Work Getting Me Down
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:37:39