Are people allowed to post links to audio clips in questions on Yahoo! Answers?

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 09:35 pm
Hi. As of the time of the posting of this question, unfortunately, there is something wrong with the Yahoo! Answers website. There is some kind of glitch on it. When I'm logged in to Yahoo! and I go over to Yahoo! Answers my login status for whatever reason doesn't register on Yahoo! Answers.

People gave complained about the lack of moderation on that site. I have they fix what's wrong with the site soon.

Anyway, I want to know if people are allowed toallowed to post links to audio clips in questions on Yahoo! Answers.

I want to upload recordings I have made from my smartphone to Vocaroo and then post links of my recordings on Vocaroo to Yahoo!Answers questions. I would like to post links to other types of audio clips in Yahoo! Answers questions also.

Am I allowed to do that? I know people can post links to video clips in Yahoo! Answers questions.

I would ask this question on Yahoo! Answers but I can't right now.

Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,467 • Replies: 13
No top replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2020 09:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi. As of the time of the posting of this question, unfortunately, there is something wrong with the Yahoo! Answers website. There is some kind of glitch on it. When I'm logged in to Yahoo! and I go over to Yahoo! Answers my login status for whatever reason doesn't register on Yahoo! Answers.

People gave complained about the lack of moderation on that site. I hope they fix what's wrong with the site soon.

Anyway, I want to know if people are allowed toallowed to post links to audio clips in questions on Yahoo! Answers.

I want to upload recordings I have made from my smartphone to Vocaroo and then post links of my recordings on Vocaroo to Yahoo!Answers questions. I would like to post links to other types of audio clips in Yahoo! Answers questions also.

Am I allowed to do that? I know people can post links to video clips in Yahoo! Answers questions.

Please help. Thank you.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2020 03:41 am
Does anyone else here use Yahoo! Answers or am I the only one?
Sturgis

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2020 01:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
I only briefly even associated myself with Yahoo. Quite like that thing MySpace, it was not particularly of interest to me. Now, don't misunderstand me, I'm quite aware of the fact (it is a fact, for you at least, isn't it?), I'm keenly aware that this is of interest to you. However, since it isn't for me, well, I clearly cannot be of assistance here.

Sorry. I hope an answer shall be forthcoming for you.

This does though allow me to dredge up and show an old cartoon with Yippee, Yappee and Yahooey. If you were to contact Yahooey, perhaps they could help...

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2020 12:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

People gave complained about the lack of moderation on that site. I hope they fix what's wrong with the site soon.

Anyway, I want to know if people are allowed to post links to audio clips in questions on Yahoo! Answers.

Please help. Thank you.

-FIXED.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2020 01:45 pm
@JGoldman10,
No, it is not fixed.

You still have a glaring error in the first sentence of the second paragraph.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2020 04:06 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

People have complained about the lack of moderation on that site. I hope they fix what's wrong with the site soon.

Anyway, I want to know if people are allowed to post links to audio clips in questions on Yahoo! Answers.

Please help. Thank you.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2020 04:07 pm
@Sturgis,
Thank you. Yahoo! Answers did fix their site glitch.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 07:00 pm
Yes you can post links to audio clips on Yahoo! Answers. I asked the topic question on Yahoo! Answers; this was confirmed.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 09:57 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

A fitting place to drop this news:
Yahoo Answers will be shut down forever on May 4th
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 05:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hello Tsar. I saw the notice on Yahoo! Answers. I know. I have until April 20th to ask questions and to archive every question I asked. The site will become read-only after April 20 and will eventually shut down completely.
0 Replies

Nonothing

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 02:08 pm
They're shutting it down in May anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 04:12 pm
@Nonothing,
Hi Nonothing. How are you? Are you new here? I have never seen you before.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 04:13 pm
@Nonothing,
I know it's shutting down, and they weren't kidding about it going into read-only mode. Earlier today, on April 20th, 2021, I was still able to post questions.

At least my data from Yahoo! Answers is available for download. I put in a request for this.
0 Replies