JUST OUT - Trump commutes sentence of Roger Stone. HE'S FREE

BillRM

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 12:22 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
he still is -- and always will be -- a convicted felon...

Not now that it has been expunged.

Wrong as his sentence was commuted not pardon.

Quote:
A commutation of sentence reduces a sentence, either totally or partially, according to the Department of Justice’s Office of the Pardon Attorney.
A commutation can also release a person from a fine imposed at sentencing – at least the part of the fine that has not already been paid.
However, it does not erase a conviction, imply the person is innocent, or remove “civil disabilities,” such as a ban on voting or running for office, that apply to a person convicted of a federal crime.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 10:03 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

oralloy wrote:

I think White Lives Matter is a better campaign slogan though. We need to start protecting white people from progressives.

No, that is terrible. Do you have any idea what a racist saying that **** makes you appear as? I just can't support that as a thing.

I have to say I agree with Oralloy on this one ....
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 11:42 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
No, that is terrible. Do you have any idea what a racist saying that **** makes you appear as? I just can't support that as a thing.

When has a racist ever said ¨white lives matter?¨

Whites tend to be victims of racism.
McGentrix

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 11:48 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

When has a racist ever said ¨white lives matter?¨

Whites tend to be victims of racism.

I'm not sure if you understand what racism is. How do you define racism?
oralloy

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 12:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Off hand, I would define racism as believing that people are different based on their skin color, and treating them differently based on their skin color.

The primary example of racism in today's society is the widespread belief among progressives that it is OK for black people to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 12:45 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I'm not sure if you understand what racism is. How do you define racism?

Trust me, as a white male, I know what racism is.

White males are the main target of race crimes.

McGentrix

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 03:09 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Bullshit. I'm a white male and have never had any kind of racism sent my direction.

Whites make up 76% of the population. Are you hanging out in predominantly large black communities or something? Seems to me that if you were afraid of being killed by black racists, you would move somewhere that wouldn't be an issue.

Blacks make up 13% of the population. I doubt you could find a single one that will rape you, but knowing your attitude towards them, they are probably willing to kill you.

So, move to Montana or something.

oralloy

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 03:22 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I'm a white male and have never had any kind of racism sent my direction.

That will soon change if Joe Biden wins the election.

McGentrix wrote:
So, move to Montana or something.

Segregation isn't the answer. Reelecting Mr. Trump is the answer.

Mr. Trump will prevent progressives from allowing black people to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 04:40 pm
@McGentrix,
I just want to say, McGentrix,

You have my respect.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:11:10