Strange things during registration on a sport betting site

KaJe

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 10:31 am
Earlier I had been played several sport betting sites, today I've decided to choose a new one. I found a symphatic one, but when I wanted to begin the registration, strange things happened. I didn't find a 'registration' button, so I clicked on the chat. Someone made his appearance and I told him my problem. He told me to click the registration button, and I told him that there's no registration button here. He answered that it is so because I was already registrated. I was astonished and said that it's impossible. He said no, I'm registrated because I'm writing him from a registrated user account. And it was really impossible, it is sure that I had never given them even a single one of data. So I told him this, adding that if he was thinking I'm talking from a registrated account, just tell me my name. He answered that the account is on no name, however then I clicked something on the site accidentally, and I've been registrated, even without giving them any data. But then he still named an icon on which to clicking I can type all my data into the boxes. But that surface was very different from that of all the other sport betting sites, where the process is that I click on 'registration', I fill the boxes, including one for my e-mail address, therefore they send me a link to my e-mail account, where I can activate it. But now not only these boxes appeared but so did a call to connect my e-mail addrees with my user account, and there was a 'reCAPTCHA' button, which I don't know what it means, but clicking to it there was written something about my Google account. And I don't know how my Google account gets into this story. And under the boxes it was written: 'Latest process', followed by the today date, with hours, minutes, and the name of the town. I just hope that it's his town, not my one, i.e. my alleged town, for it doesn't correspond with my real town from where I was speaking with him, after all. So I'm sure it is his, and it was just a beginning paranoia that my first thought was that somebody entered into my PC, and his place was signalled there. But that whole previous things was so strange for me. Is there anybody other who thinks it may be some trap?
(Sorry for the bad use of tenses.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 276 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 10:41 am
@KaJe,
May somehow be legit, but I wouldn't deal with them at all.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Strange things during registration on a sport betting site
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:13:41