America the Not So Beautiful

harpazo

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 12:03 am
I ADMIRE THE WHITE COUPLE FOR PROTECTING THEIR PROPERTY. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID: THE MOB IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE, YOUR PROPERTY. YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE YOU BURN IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD. TRUMP IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE MESS AMERICA IS IN RIGHT NOW. YOU SAY?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 510 • Replies: 12
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 09:27 am
@harpazo,
I live in Wales - Nobody Outside Amerika Gives a FLUFFY BUNNY about Amerika.
Go Vanish.

Have a FLUFFY BUNNY Day
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 09:46 am
@harpazo,
It seems to me that Trump is the problem. This **** didn't happen before Trump took office.

Our country is tearing itself apart under the Trump administration, and Trump just keeps making it worse. He is making zero attempt to bring the country together.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:39 am
@maxdancona,
Progressives always blame other people for their own intolerance.

Most often, progressives blame their intolerance on the actual targets of their intolerance.

In reality progressive intolerance is entirely the fault of intolerant progressives.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 05:42 am
harpazo wrote:
you say?

I say: Shoot, Shovel, Shutup.

I hope I don't have to practice it. But I mean to protect myself if someone tries to harm me.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:01 am
@oralloy,
Just get to that third step already Oralloy. I don't care about the first two.

It's a stupid slogan.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:04 am
The president of the United States has the responsibility of representing the entire country. He should be bringing is together in a time of crisis. This is his job, he is the leader. He should be leading rather than making excuses.

A good leader takes responsibility even when things go wrong. I don't know what you guys think a president is supposed to do.

He is the most powerful person in the United States. He should not be acting like an angry four year old.

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:14 am
@maxdancona,
The President is not at fault for progressive intolerance.

Progressive intolerance is solely the fault of intolerant progressives.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:26 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
It's a stupid slogan.

If someone has to protect themselves to save their lives, it is reasonable for them to slip away quietly so as to avoid being lynched by deranged progressives.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:50 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The President is not at fault for progressive intolerance.

Progressive intolerance is solely the fault of intolerant progressives.

The president is responsible for how he leads the country. Every president faces oppositional, it's part of the job. Not every president whines about it.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 06:52 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
It's a stupid slogan.

If someone has to protect themselves to save their lives, it is reasonable for them to slip away quietly so as to avoid being lynched by deranged progressives.

It is the slogan of a coward. Any idiot can shoot a gun... pulling a trigger is not that hard.

A man takes responsibility for his actions.
oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 07:18 am
@maxdancona,
Avoiding a lynch mob is hardly cowardice. Letting yourself be lynched is hardly taking responsibility.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 07:20 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Every president faces opposition, it's part of the job. Not every president whines about it.

I haven't heard any such whining from the President.

Although I admit that I don't pay a lot of attention to politics.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » America the Not So Beautiful
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:29:27