Hey, Kentucky. Why no updates on the vote?

RABEL222

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 08:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Trump had a great deal of help from the two liberals Lash and Edgar.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 08:14 pm
@RABEL222,
He had more from persons like you.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 05:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
But Edgar, I voted for Hillary. Not Trump or some third party candidate.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 06:43 pm
@RABEL222,
We went over this the last four years. I'm done with it. That's why I collapsed all the political threads I had been active in. I no longer give a **** what centrist Democrats and Republicans think. There has to be a revolution to take out both parties. Anything less is to wear a heavier yoke each cycle. Forty years of Democrat evolution from party of the people to 60s Republicans is responsible for Trump. When Trump declares his defeat in Nov to be a result of illegal acts and launches the kind of investigation that does not have to surrender the White House, t is as much the fault of the Clintons, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama as anyone from the Republican side.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 10:31 pm
Dave is a Charles Booker Democrat
@nodank_
·
16m
Hey Water wave Water wave Water wave,

You have no idea how much more angry it makes me that I can’t target my rage at Donald Trump, and am instead relegated to fighting the people I thought stood for the same values I do. You guys suck so bad.

Thanks for nothing,

Dave
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 09:16 am
The Cheneys and House Democrats working together. But but but
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:09 am
@engineer,
You got no problem with them closing all the voting places except one in Jefferson County - which includes a city as large and as populated by blacks as Louisville? You don't see systematic voter suppression by the Republicans as a thing to be factored into assessments of a progressive loss?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:49:13