Who would have to run against Trump to get you to vote for Trump?

RABEL222

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 10:47 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Not voting for Trump is stupid because he has done such a good job as president? 120000 dead so far.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 11:57 pm
@RABEL222,
The latest version says a solid 200,000 will be reached by October.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 03:31 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

This is the LITERAL definition of 'TDS', Trump Derangment Syndrome.

The actual version of Trump Derangement Syndrome can be witnessed in the constant denials, diversions, distortions, and deflections daily on display by those who seek to rationalize their support for the big goon.

Quote:
This shows that you're brains have been scrambled so hard and you're throwing a tempter tantrum so hard that your judgement and logic has been compromised to the point where people won't want to be around you, and they certainly won't put any stock into things you say.

Anti-Trump sentiment exhibits nothing of the above. Criticism of Trump has solid footing in the US Constitution. The only temper tantrums on display are from Trump and his desperate supporters, devoid of judgment and deficient in logic.

Have fun reading the Bolton book!
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 05:23 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Sturgis said:
Quote:
Who would be so noxious and dreadful that I'd vote for Trump, instead?

Nobody. ...Even Al Sharpton!

Frank Apisa said:
Quote:
Nobody, Max.

Even if Martin Shkreli, a guy I thoroughly loathe, were running against Trump, I would simply withhold my vote.

NEVER WOULD I VOTE FOR TRUMP...UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

This is the LITERAL definition of 'TDS', Trump Derangment Syndrome. This is not something to be proud of. This shows that your brains have been scrambled so hard and you're throwing a tempter tantrum so hard that your judgement and logic has been compromised to the point where people won't want to be around you, and they certainly won't put any stock into things you say.

Trump is just a guy, one guy! It is not healthy for grown adults to be so fixated on hating one person that they would forsake logic and common sense to do so.

This is incredibly sad.

Then go somewhere and be sad.

Don't get me wrong, I am sad that you are sad...and I agree, "You are sad!"

So is Trump...VERY SAD.

If you think it is "forsaking logic and common sense "to say "I would never vote for Trump"...you are lacking in logic and common sense yourself.

If you think that refusing to vote rather than voting for him...is a temper tantrum...well...let's just leave that be.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 12:42 am
@hightor,
You are a ridiculous person. Not worthy of a response.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 07:04 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
Trump is just a guy, one guy! It is not healthy for grown adults to be so fixated on hating one person that they would forsake logic and common sense to do so.

This is incredibly sad.

I think you have that exactly backwards. We have the right to vote for any person who is on the ballot. To me, you make it sound like we have to accept him & his policies. Well, I don't.

You can choose to vote for any candidate and policy you like. I also have that very same right to do so. For you to decry that's "illogical" to NOT vote for Trump specifically undermines the exact principles this Country was founded.

Throwing stupid, made up labels such as TDS around doesn't make you smarter.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 03:11:14