Is she interested in sex as I am?

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:12 am
Before I started getting into detail, I must clarify that the girl is my cousin. I know it's wrong, I struggled with it for months but I just can't defeat my feelings so I just accepted it. So I beg you, advice me in my question and not in moral lessons since I have been through that.

For start I do love her, we grew up together, we are at the same age, but do to our family relationship it's not about being a couple, rather getting into a sexual relationship.
I always admired her beauty, her body but I wasn't attracted sexual to her. With time our roads split apart and we met a few months apart rather then everyday. Recently I saw her and she blew my mind. She joined a gym, gained muscle and a bit weight and she turned to the type of woman I was attracted sexually. That was the step that turned her into a woman and not my cousin in my mind. We chatted and she asked me if i would love to go to a weekend away as we used to. I said I would love to and at the same time I found my hand caress her face. Then I left.

When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about her sexual, I fought and fought and fought for weeks against it, but hen I realized I had to accept it. So I booked a hotel far far away with a twin bed , so we would be strangers among strangers. BUT I felt obligated that I will show her that I lust for her.
First time we met she seemed to withdraw from my advances, both physical and comments.
The second time we went for swimming to the beach. Then I was straight away with her, that I find her sexy, that I see her as a woman. She confessed that she used to think of me as a man years ago but not now.
Third time we met I have noticed that her eyes was staring at my eyes and my lips alot. So my hands touched her leg and close to her vagina, she pushed my hand away.
Fourth time we met I said to her, I want to buy cloths, your breast is so beautiful, so big, I want to buy you all the cloths you want, as long as they are sexy, revealing and hide little of your breast. The more erotic the better. She said I would love that. We ended up as I kissed her cheek and neck but she stopped me as I kissed her neck.

Now last time we have met was when we went to bought her cloths.On our way to the shops my hands were at her leg and touched her vagina. She pushed my hand away, but at the same time she placed her hand on my leg and rubbed it. I got a see through very small thong and a see through nightgown and said, This is what you will wear when we will sleep, she smiled and got an even sexier thong and said If I fit I will.

Then we moved on while I was always gobbing her ass. Then she said I think to loose some weight, and I replied, Why, so I will grab a more muscular ass??and she said, Of course. At some point we found a mirror, she sended a kiss and a grabbed her breast, she smiled and made a wink. On our way back she said I want to kiss you, and kissed me on the cheek, Is it sweet??She asked. I can't taste with my cheeks, I can only taste with my mouth, I replied. She laughed and said, We share the same blood. So does the rest of the people do I replied and we laughed it off.

So, my question is, is she sexually attracted??Is there anything more i can do to escalate it more? I think yeah, alot, but other peoples pereception is helpful
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 216 • Replies: 3
No top replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 09:52 am
@onetouch198181,
Please leave your cousin alone.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 09:28 pm
@onetouch198181,
Yeah, unless you live in the deep south, leave your relatives alone!
0 Replies

Positiveplus

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 01:25 pm
@onetouch198181,
At your place I would leave your family where it is. Imagine what would happen if someone would catch you... You would have a bunch of problems.
Plus you should know that incests can often cause malformations in a hypothetical child. Incests are NOT prohibited because it's gross and because it's something in the family, but IT IS because to procreate a new healthy generation, the blood need to be mixed. You can't have healthy children and their children can have problems too.

And anyway, don't do it, don't think about it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is she interested in sex as I am?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:57:04