Isaiah 53 Not Read By Jews

harpazo

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 05:27 am
In Synagogues across the world, rabbis instruct their congregation not to read Isaiah 53. Does anyone know why that is?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 394 • Replies: 12
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 12:54 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

In Synagogues across the world, rabbis instruct their congregation not to read Isaiah 53. Does anyone know why that is?

I suspect that this is a lie. I have never heard of a rabbi instructing anyone to not read Isaiah.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 01:35 pm
@harpazo,
I did a little googling....

It seems like there is one radical Christian sect that is spreading this lie as part of their "All Jews should convert to Christianity" propaganda.

I didn't find any reference to this from anyone else.
harpazo

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 05:35 pm
@maxdancona,
That is not what I said. I said Isaiah 53 in particular. In the Christian community, they teach that the suffering servant described in Isaiah 53 is Jesus. I must agree. Read it for yourself.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
In the Christian community, they teach that the suffering servant described in Isaiah 53 is Jesus. I must agree. Read it for yourself.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 06:20 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

In the Christian community, they teach that the suffering servant described in Isaiah 53 is Jesus. I must agree. Read it for yourself.

Obviously... if you are a Christian you are going to agree with Christian propaganda. If you were a Hindu, you would likely agree with Hindu propaganda.

For you to say that "Isaiah 53 is not read by Jews" is a lie.

Moreover it is a little insulting. If a Shinto priest starts telling you that Christians believe in beating their children... you might be a little offended.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 08:48 pm
@maxdancona,
A Baptist told me his preacher told his congration that Catholics worshiped idols because we had the stations of the cross posted on the walls of our church and statues of Mary Jesus and Joseph. People who don't understand the different religions shouldent talk about them until they have done some investigation. And than there was a southern Baptist aunt who told me I was going to hell because I was Catholic when I was 12 years old. But she was a good and loving woman who actually believed what she was saying. And she may be right yet.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 10:36 am
@harpazo,
Jews do NOT read the Bible.

The OT is a catholic orchestration and only a MINISCULE interpretation of Judaic literature - Completely out-of-context to the Judaic paradigm.

'Fake News' 332ad.

Have a Lovely Day
harpazo

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:39 pm
@mark noble,
Jewish people consider the Old Testament to the Bible. They do not think much of the New Testament.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:53 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

Jewish people consider the Old Testament to the Bible. They do not think much of the New Testament.

Christians don't think much of the New Testament either.
harpazo

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 02:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Exactly. The church has become a joke in poor taste. Jesus asked a very important question when He said: WHEN THE SON OF MAN RETURNS, WILL HE FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 03:30 pm
@harpazo,
Harpazo, I have studied the Bible. Your posts aren't Christlike at all, quite the contrary.

I don't see love in your posts. I don't see peace, or forgiveness.

Instead of "welcoming the stranger" you are calling them "criminal illegal aliens". I don't see you standing up for those who are hungry, or in jail.

You are are the problem... someone who claims to be a Christian but completely ignores the words of Christ.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2020 09:10 am
@harpazo,
No.

Judaic literature and scripture is NOT what the OT prescribes.
Yes - The OT - Is relevant - But is 'otherwise' purposed.

When zohar is added - It re-orchestrates all fashionable transcripts.

Kabal/lah/lla purposes said scripture.

It's a 'long' journey, harpazo, but worth every minute invested.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Isaiah 53 Not Read By Jews
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:32:45