Protesters difference

maxdog

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 10:46 pm
We know protesters in L.A. and in some other cities are destroying and killing. I saw the protest in New York they were whites in majority , hands up and peacfully protesting.
Is it that there is difference from afro americans and white americans or I missing something that I would appreciate if you draw my attention.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 462 • Replies: 11
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 06:20 am
@maxdog,
Most protesters, of which there are much larger numbers in London and continental Europe, are peaceful folk - But there are opportunists and thugs in the mix - Some random, some 'deliberate'.

It's Not about skin-colour - It's about justice and correction thereof.

There's Not a human alive, after watching the 'Arrest-homicide' footage - That didn't Imagine themself as 'George Floyd' in similar circumstances.

And, thanks to ("LOCKDOWN") (Brilliantly devised 'Sustainable-Development' propagater/or) EVERYONE is at home - Tuned-in - To this 'NEWS That isn't 'Fake-fluvid '.

I'm aware of the 'final 'Destination'' - But the journey we're Being taken on - Is NOT 'Going to plan' Too many people are 'awakening'.

And 'This' is Only 'Our' 'Physical' sojourn...
Brilliant!

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 07:21 am
Skin color isn't the issue. It's progressivism that is the problem.

Progressives are bad people no matter what color their skin is.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 09:01 am
@maxdog,
You are conflating "protesters" with "looters". There are protesters of all races and backgrounds and looters of all races and backgrounds but they usually aren't the same people.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 11:12 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

We know protesters in L.A. and in some other cities are destroying and killing. I saw the protest in New York they were whites in majority , hands up and peacfully protesting.
Is it that there is difference from afro americans and white americans or I missing something that I would appreciate if you draw my attention.
Thanks

Does this look like an African American protestor that is trying to destroy and kill in his protest? I believe he is from San Diego, CA not LA but close

https://www.trbimg.com/img-57e560c0/turbine/la-1474650306-snap-photo
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2020 04:40 pm
@maxdog,
Quote:
or I missing something

The only thing you're missing is the boat.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 12:07 am
I don t know but that s what I saw in the end of brooklyn bridge, a lot of white people in peace and a disaster in other cities, that s why I asked here , just to be sure .

Thank you all for your comments.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 11:54 am
@maxdog,
Most news sources post the peaceful protesters as an aside. The real news, in the opinion of news sites are the looting and the killing. So this is what they push because it sells.
maxdog

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 08:32 pm
@RABEL222,
And then is natural to report something bad than good.
mark noble

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 09:52 am
@maxdog,
No, Max

The Mainstream media is a Propaganda machine. Owned by the 'puppeteers'.
It's crumbling, btw.

Even BBC radio-presenters are saying Fk this - And the 'tide' is 'turning' in some 'quarters'.

US Media is bought and paid for - Will Never Change.

Luck of where you live, I guess...

Good of Netenyahu to ADD the Killing of an Autistic Palestinian to the mix - By way of apology...? 7 days AFTER the event...

Where are we now... A black-skinned american killed, Elderly citizen shoved, Teens Tasered and dragged from vehicle, neglected & persecuted aussie aboriginals, transvetite attacked by protesters and an autistic palestinian, on his way to school.

Talk about FEARMONGERING.

And what are the police thinking? I push a person who is entering my personal space (AS TRAINED) And I may go to prison for 7 yrs...????

Brilliant! They're Fkn you ALL and you're just bending over, accommodatingly.

Interesting times - Indeed.

Have a Lovely Day
maxdog

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 10:14 am
@mark noble,
Yeah there are many laws that softened the discipline in countries, like that one you mention about that they enter in your home and if you defend your self you can go to jail .

0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 02:43 pm
@mark noble,
Yeah there are many laws that softened the discipline in countries, like that one you mention about that they enter in your home and if you defend your self you can go to jail .

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Protesters difference
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:00:45