My friend has accepted her ex’s friend request. Should I be worried?

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 01:23 pm
She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.

She’s accepted his friend request and I just don’t know what to do about it.

She knows better than anyone what he’s capable of doing to her again and what that would put her through.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 288 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 01:53 pm
@Sgthaytham,
It's not any of your beeswax who she accepts or doesn't. Be a friend. Be ready to be there if he hurts her again. Be a friend.
Sgthaytham

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 02:02 pm
@Sturgis,
So you too think she may still have feelings for him?

I know there isn’t anything I can do to stop her... I’m just worried about her and how it could turn out again.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 02:05 pm
@Sgthaytham,
As I said, he ready to be there if needed.
Sgthaytham

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 02:42 pm
@Sturgis,
Don’t understand why people are downvoting you.

You’re right.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 28 May, 2020 02:51 pm
@Sgthaytham,
The downvote stuff may have to do with 2 recent threads on the thumb vote stuff. Some members were upset by being voted down. I said it doesn't matter to me. This is apparently the result.

Apparently if a post receives five downvotes it is not visible. Just a message that it has been voted down. However the post can still be viewed and responded to. Additionally, a member can opt out of the collapsed post and thread so all posts are visible for them (as long as they are logged in here).

Anyway,hope all goes well with your friend and welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Sgthaytham

Reply Fri 29 May, 2020 04:22 am
@Sgthaytham,
Any other opinions on this please?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My friend has accepted her ex’s friend request. Should I be worried?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:21:36