Is he over me already?

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 01:59 am
So a week ago, after an intense build up to an argument I asked him to leave, which he did and took everything. Because of the manor of this I instantly blocked him on all social media, just so I don’t see anything I don’t like. I’m currently pregnant and we have a child already.

I’m currently trying to limit contact, so I can heal and hope he comes back, but I’ve since learnt that he’s joined a dating site, and removed all of our photos from his social media, and put one up of a girl kissing his cheek, looks like an old photo. Friends of mine have seen this, it’s humiliating. And This is killing me, to where I’ve had a break down and suffering severe anxiety.

Is he really over me already or is he trying to punish me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 306 • Replies: 1
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 22 May, 2020 02:41 am
@Sarah98765,
Let see you order him to leave and you limiting contact with him while you have one child with him an another on the way?????

Suggest you both take a deep breathe an perhaps have a mature mutual friend buffer your contact with him with the hope of at least building a civil relationship with the father of your children.

In any case, I do not think he is over you due to him signing on to dating sites right after the break up far from it once more take a deep breathe as it likely he is acting out of hurt at the moment.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is he over me already?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:38:31