Is a Black Hole a larger Neutron Star that can only be described by the Complex Math Dimension?

Reply Thu 21 May, 2020 06:28 am
Did I just kill the mystery?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 496 • Replies: 4
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 07:39 am
@pittsburghjoe,
A black hole is not a neutron star.
Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2023 07:26 am
@pittsburghjoe,
I would suggest that there are two types of spinning holes in the cosmos (not black).

Holes that spin one way and holes that spin the other.

Matter disappears into these spinning holes.

I would suggest that all holes that spin in the same direction can merge.

I would suggest that holes that spin in opposite directions cannot merge but repel each other.

I would suggest that there is a non spinning (but vibrating) hole that swallows up all spinning holes.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2023 10:27 am
@Jasper10,
Matter presently does not enter or exit from a single point.

Matter enters and exits the cosmos from multiple points and scientists know this.

So why are they looking for evidence of a single big bang that never happened and never will happen?

Science needs to start again.It's disappeared down a rabbit hole and is in denial.
Jasper10

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2023 02:13 pm
@Jasper10,
There is no such thing as a black hole.

A hole yes….but a black hole? ………….no

Science knows absolutely nothing about consciousness and is wasting its time because it cannot relate to psychology in any way at all.

Modern day science is completely off the mark and is slowly giving up on discovering anything useful or profound.

It needs to give up on its present path.

Science is lost and is doing nothing for peoples mental health.

This is the truth of the matter.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is a Black Hole a larger Neutron Star that can only be described by the Complex Math Dimension?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.52 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:54:58