mold on luggage?

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 02:10 pm
I pulled some luggage out of a closet and it had what looked like mold on it. The luggage was American Tourister and it is fabric. We was just going to throw it away, but I put it out in the sunshine a few days went back later and thought I would just wipe it off to see if it would come off. It just wiped right off with no kind of spray or anything. Could this have been just dust and not mold or mildew. It was in spots and that was why we thought it was mold. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 272 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 16 May, 2020 02:22 pm
@sparkync,
I hd a Hartman Briefcase that got a bit moldy from a trip overseas into a really humid environment. I started the deep clean process by misting the bag with alcohol severl times in a week. I also kept it in a dry hot room. At the end I hit it with a chlorine spray. Chlorine is the best oxidizing agent known. After praying and drying I polished the bg with a leather stain .
Back to the hat room for about a week and thn check it out.

The mold "smell" was gone an I still have the bag in use today. Although its function is different, Today it nestles a s mall drone and a
a go pro set with charger and cables. Its a deep bag so It cn carry a lot
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 07:35 am
@farmerman,
How lazy can you get, using a drone to play golf?

Is it just you, or do all your chums play remotely as well?

I suppose it keeps in with social distancing.
farmerman

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 03:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Go Pro, is a small video camera that fits nestled under the drones legs.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 03:07 pm
@farmerman,
Now it all sounds a bit sexual.
farmerman

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 06:14 pm
@izzythepush,
See panzades littl joke on regis page that celebrates bad jokes. It shall all be made clear to ye.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » mold on luggage?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:04:43