Tonsils. Why?

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 11:11 am
Guess you believe 'tonsils' are 'gag-factor' related?
NOT!

Have you had yours removed? (Ouch! - Dying, so young...)

WE NEED Tonsils...
Why?

WHY?

Cheers! Have a lovely Now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 218 • Replies: 5
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 11:52 am
@mark noble,
Clue... Autoimmunoprepurposer
Have a splendid awakening, Now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 02:36 pm
@mark noble,
nothing to do with gagging

missed close to 3 months of school with infected tonsils one year
when it was worse the following year, out they came

had to relearn how to breathe properly

glad I was born when I was. a decade earlier I would have died from one of several illnesses there were no treatments for in the 1950's

**** the good old days

no such thing
mark noble

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 07:58 am
@ehBeth,
True, Beth.
Nothing to do with 'gagging'.

They are the biological-systems answer to 'auto-vaccine'.
When a 'foreign' object (Microbial) enters, via nasal, optic or oral canals - First line of defence is/are tonsils. They test EVERYTHING that enters and warn the body before the digestive system breaks it down into boodborne 'nasties'.

Like a radar.
Have a lovely day
ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 12:21 pm
@mark noble,
If you have a hyper-active immune system, as I do, they overattack invaders and cause serious illness.

I think there are some fine modern medications/treatments that can now tone down those immune reactions and prevent the ear/nose/throat infections that were rampant until the mid-1970's. Knock on wood, I haven't had to go to a doc or hospital with pneumonia and respiratory infections for decades. It used to be a regular event for me.
mark noble

Reply Fri 8 May, 2020 07:47 am
@ehBeth,
Absolutely! Thus 'auto-immune' syndrome (High end +/- thyroid)
Whereas the immune-system starts attacking its own architecture... Seemingly (Actually 'Defending' itself) (Another story).

The Tonsils prep the immune-system for 'incoming threats' and, preConditions (Vaccinates) same, to respond.
Before the 'threat' enters the bloodstream!!

When an artificial vaccine is 'injected' directly into the bloodstream, it bypasses the 'tonsil (Natural)-process' and ... Ouch.

Have a Lovely day.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tonsils. Why?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 06:56:07