Could this girl possibly like me back?

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 05:15 pm
So I’ve been following this girl on instagram for a few months or a year. I’ve been watching her lives lately and the first live I was in I said hey to her and she said hey back and asked how I was. As I been watching her lives for a few months now we’ve became closer because she said she loved me but I think it’s a friend type of love. Sometimes when I post myself on my instagram story she responds to it with heart eyes. Whenever I compliment her on her live she smiles and says thank you. I’m the only one that be in her lives because whenever she goes live she sends me her lives to my instagram messages. When she’s lives she’s usually with her sister dancing around, being silly or just listening to music. I usually start the conversation first by telling her that I hope she has a good day and she usually replies back fast to me though and sends me red heart emojis. I haven’t met her in real life but we’re supposed to be meet soon because she said that she wants to meet me. So, could this girl possibly like me back?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 241 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 06:15 pm
@Ashelygirlll,
Past posting history indicates this has been going for quite a few years.
Ashelygirlll

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2020 06:25 pm
@Ragman,
No, this is a new girl I’m talking about.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Could this girl possibly like me back?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:00:35