Which of these two people would you role play with and why?

Methen

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 07:48 am
Ok in this example you are looking for someone to do a specific type of role play and you have two people that is interest and you need to choose which one ?

The first person is willing to work with you and discuss the role play they give you their email so the two of can discuss the role play and come up with a compatible plot and make time so that they can give you their full attention on the day of the role play...

The Second person is interested but continues to talk at the same time you are talking you ask them for their email but they flat out refuse to give it to you they do not want to discuss the plot and as you keep trying to talk to them but they keep making you wait long periods for replies cause they are ether talking to other people or playing video games...

Also would you like to guess which of these types are the most common on chat rooms
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 365 • Replies: 8
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 09:23 am
@Methen,
Why would anyone 'role-play' anything with anyone?
Other than actors, rehearsing a part.
Or children, being children?
Methen

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 09:51 am
@mark noble,
Apparently you know nothing about role playing...
mark noble

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 10:14 am
@Methen,
And for such naivety am I profoundly cheered.
Have a Lovely Day
McGentrix

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 01:42 pm
@mark noble,
Then why the **** would you respond to the question?

Role play, you talking sex or D&D?
Methen

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 03:30 pm
@McGentrix,
I was referring 1 on 1 role plays
Its sad but role playing online now days has went straight to hell people have no clue how to do even the most basic skills any more I created a site with tutorials but it just falls on deaf ears any more people are just so dam hateful and rude any more...
mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:39 am
@Methen,
I joined a 'GTAV' lobby, a few years back (I MOD for IGN Smile) and 2 youngsters were 'role-playing' in one of my race-creations - Mics and headsets adorned, ignorant to other gamers (16 in lobby) - I BANNED them both, within minutes of their chatter, from ALL IGN-Platforms, Reported them to SONY and kicked them from my race. Then I messaged both of them, explaining my actions.
One responded, explaining 'they were Only 'Role-playing'' and how sorry he was.
Pretending to be a drunken heroin addicted duo, hitting-up while gaming in an open lobby is NOT Frikkin sensible when the audience is unaware of it.

Do as thou wilt (Crowley), but do it responsibly, with consideration for others, wherever they may be (Me).
Have a Lovely Day
Methen

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 07:08 am
@mark noble,
Seems a little harsh to me, I were to ban someone unless it would be for a very serious rule violation I usually try my best to work with people, I really do not like banning people
mark noble

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 07:36 am
@Methen,
Methen.
You would like justification from your prior forum as to why you were so extremely punished by them (EXILED) from your pedestal of godly repose.

PEOPLE, on Forums, EXPECT you to ALWAYS!!! Come as the 'same' version of 'you' they 'RECOGNISE'.

Role-playing is NOT Viable beyond childhood and Mental-instabilitiy - In Communal quarters.

Any questions?

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which of these two people would you role play with and why?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:49:30