Am I asexual ?

Inok it

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 10:55 am
Hello! *winking hand*

Im a 15 year old male. I know that is young and **** and everyone will tell me that I have to wait and find it out later or some bullshit like that. But this question is concerning me right now.
I had one Gf for not a rly long time and I never had sex. It seems really unpleasant to me and I already lost a friend because of it. I hate how nowadays everything is sexualised and that people are. The question am I asexual or not came up when I was reading that some woman lost her bf cus they havent had ''enough'' sex. Most people in the comments started hating on the women cus she is still young and should want sex and also that relationships dont work without or without enough sex. That made me sick. I think that sex has nothing to do with romantic and love thats why it was sickening to discover that so many people cant have a loving relationship without sex. Thats also why I lost a friend, we were fighting about it and then I discovered she also thinks like that. I tried to respect her decisions several times even tho they were sickening to me. But this time it was too much. You maybe say Im over reacting but I just cant stop thinking sex is gross and wrong and that it destroys some people (personal for me). I just hate how oversexualised our society is.

I masturbate a lot which I dont want to but I just cant handle myself. Its just the fastest way to loose sexual pressure. Ive read that it is possible to have sexual feelings/masturbate and still be asexual. As long as you dont want to have sex with anyone.

I dont think anyone will read everything Ive wrote but if someone did and he/she wants to answer it would be rly nice if you could just answer me whether Im asexual or if that would be at least counted as asexual and pls dont tell me Im too young and I should try sex first cus I wont….I dont want to.
I apologize if my english isnt the best, Im only learning it in school. I just couldnt find a fitting forum on my language and also I love writing stuff on english.
Thank you and Goodbye
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 183 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 04:30 pm
Well, it seems you have a sexual drive ( hence, the masturbation) but don’t wish to share sexual activity with another person . And you wonder about that.

Yes, thats the definition of “asexual.”

Perhaps you felt pressured to be intimate with this GF and dropped back to protect your morals and your sense of time. Good for you!

Don’t let anyone force you into any kind of sexual activity. And don’t be afraid to let anyone know that you don’t care to act on it.

At your age, there are many girls who share your feelings. You just chose the wrong girls before.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I asexual ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:39:38